AttackBTeam whitelist Server! NEW AND LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owner,

Please respond to this. In tinkers' construct, the cutlass is a hidden weapon. It is made with a full guard pattern, which is found in villages. Due to villages being disabled, it is now impossible to get a cutlass. Please, if you can find a way to construct one or cheat one in for the server, I would appreciate it.

~Gad

IGN: A_Fat_Hobo_101

Experience with AOTBT: Not much with the actual pack but I am very familiar with many of the mods

Personality: A generally nice guy who enjoys building

Building skills: I am pretty good at building its definitely my favorite part of minecraft

Reason for acceptance: I would like to be accepted because I want to play on a server where everybody is friendly and there isn't tons of banned items and people spamming chat.

Favorite mod: Hmm... that's a hard one I would say its a tie between Biome's O Plenty, Chisel, and Tinkers Construct

Donating: If I enjoy the sever I may donate.

Accepting terms and conditions: I A_Fat_Hobo accept the rules and will abide by them

Just as a final question is there any banned items?

1. In game name: Z1lla2oo

2. Age: 14

3. Experience with AOTBT: I mess around with it. Try out each mod to see which ones I like which is many so far. So I would have to say I have a lot of experience but still learning!

4. Skype name: Dont currently have a skype as of yet.

5. Personality: Generous, able to listen to anyone's problems, OCD about most things, Caring, Smart.

6. Good at Building?: I would have to say I am decent at building but not an expert

7.Why should you be accepted?: I basically just want a server with people who are willing to share and care. I personally hate people who grief my buildings and steal all my stuff I worked hard on getting! But I am a nice girl who is quiet and willing to help others in need.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself (Optional): I am quiet and shy at first, but once you get to know me I am a wild one xD

9. Favorite mod in the modpack: Witchery, Tinker's construct, Mr. Crayfish's furniture mod, Chisel, Microblocks

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server to stay afloat? (Decision will not affect whitelist): I guess if the server really needs the money I will donate but only till then will I help out.

I, ZillyZoo, have red the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor

Edited by ZillyZoo

1. In Game Name: Bosscuts

2. Age: 16

3. Experience with AOTBT: A Lot!

4. Skype Name: bosscerroscer

5. Personality: Joking type. Not a person who goes crazy with pranks but I will mess around with people sometimes.

6. Good at Building?: Yes

7. Why should you be accepted?: I love Attack of the B-Team and I love minecraft. I also love building so If you ever need a builder I'm your man!

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): Not much. I'm starting football/school soon so I might be on a lot less.

9. Favorite mod in the pack:  I'd have to say the GalacticCraft mods because it's fun to explore space and I love building space stations that amaze people!

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Yeah

I, Bosscuts, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: TheUltraGnom

2. Age:15

3. Experience with AOTBT: i played in other servers that is now cloes for a month long 

4. Skype Name: maxim.subotin

5. Personality: I am friendly and funny , and i realy like to play im minecraft servers 

6. Good at Building?: Yesss !!

7. Why should you be accepted?: cuz the other servers are now cloes

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I love sushi :D

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Withchery !

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): no, i dont have money right now . sorry :(

I, _TheUltraGnom_, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: simon12321

2. Age: 13

3. Experience With ATOTBT: Tons, I've played on multiple whitelisted servers, and have focused on many of the major mods before.

4. Skype Name: mr.bunnyface12321

5. Personality: Friendly, helpful, slightly mischiveous, enjoys working with others

6. Good at Building: Fairly good. I'm no dirt shack noob, but certainly not any fancy mansion pro.

7. Why should we accept you: I can be an asset to the community, and am fun to be around. And I need a good, small whitelisted server to really enjoy ATOTBT.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself (optional): I'm staff on a vanilla server, and am more mature than you would expect a 13 year old to be.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Witchery and Thermal Expansion! (They are equal)

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat? I don't have much money on my Paypal, so no, sorry =(

I, Simon12321, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honour.

Edited by simon12321

Orange: question.

Green: awnser.

In Game Name:

InfectedGrass

14, but mature for my age ^^

Experience with AOTBT:

I'm playing AOTBT since a while, i don't know about every mods, but i can be slightly call a PGM

Skype Name:

InfectedGrass, but keep in mind that i speak english, but my first tongue is french :)

Personality:

playfull, responsable, i allways have in mind: ''can i have somes diamonds plz? no.'' so i try to be the most

generous to others as i'd like them to be whit me ^^ 

Good at Building?:

Yep (just saying that i'm really good whit microblock)

Why should you be accepted?:

because i'm really good at minecraft, i'm fun to play whit, and i'll play a lots on the server, making structures

that, i hope, people will like :D

Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional):

i got promoted HELPER whitout asking on an other AOTBT server because i was helpfull and people liked me

Favorite mod in the pack:

totally witchery, i can be the ChimmeneySwift on your server, but whit a bit more knowledge

Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist):

No sorry, i already done whit an other server and i ''lost'' a lots of money doing that

because he was an AOTBT server, and now he changed for an other mod that i dont play :/

I, InfectedGrass, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

i really hope i get accepted, and if i do, please send me a message on skype, or my e-mail is:

[email protected]

Edited by InfectedGrass

in game: fungirl99

experience with aotbt: I know the mods really well

Skype name: personal

personality: funny. friendly, caring

good at building: i am not good but bad ether

why should I be accepted: I will be willing to help people and I will be very kind to people

anything you need to know: never been banned

favorite mod pack: ticker constructed

will I donate: I will only donate if I really love the server and been on it for awhile

I fungirl99 have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor

fungirl99

1. In Game Name:Freakless_Oaxs

2. Age:16

3. Experience with AOTBT:2 months-ish

4. Skype Name:Spencock

5. Personality:Generous, Creative.

6. Good at Building?: Hell to the yes.

7. Why should you be accepted?:I should be accepted to become white listed because, I'm a great builder and I would be an active player

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional):No.

9. Favorite mod in the pack:Forge Microblocks (namely because it greatly expands my options for building)

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist):Depends on the amount

I,Freakless_Oaxs/Freakly, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by Freakless_Oaxs

1. In Game Name: Quebe1.

2. Age: 10 (Don't be worried i can be a little agressive some times >.<.

3. Experience with AOTBT: I try to play it but my friends never play it.

4. Skype Name: quebe3 (Don't Call Me)

5. Personality: Questionable, Angry when enraged, Some of the time kind.

6. Good at Building?: I stink at building :/.

7. Why should you be accepted?: Trying to find new servers to play and try.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I get very angry when i get teased, enraged

9. Favorite mod(s) in the pack: Morph, Natura, Tropicraft, Weather mod (Forgot Name Of Mod) and GALACTICRAFT :D (i want to have items to get to space :3)

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Sorry no fund card/money :( (cashless $

I, Quebe1, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

P.S. I love Galacticraft so can i please start off with all the blocks that give energy/power, air, ect. (Optional)

P.S.S Is there world restart?

P.S.S.S Anyways thanks for having the time to read this! :sax:

1. In-Game Name: dr0idkeep3r

2. Age: a decade (10)

3. Experience with AOTBT:I've seen a lot of mod reviews for the mods, and iv'e used a lot of them, i've seen genny and bdubs use them, so i have a lot of "liquid experience" get it? aaaand i suck goodbye.

4. Skype name: I know this might not let me join, but i cant make an acount. i lie about my age, it doesn't work, i make myself 30, it doesn't work, I know the age is the only problem because its the only thing in red. its really weird. look at this: http://dr0idkeep3r.imgur.com/all/

5. Personality: Well i think i'm funny, (thats what the peeps at school say) serious and not serious, stops when is told to, kind, focused, clever, smart.

6. Good at Building?:

YES!!! I watch a few of Bdubs' episodes, he's a good builder, and some of my favorite AotB mods are building mods.

7. Why should you be accepted?: I've been looking for a small AotB server for a while now, and this one seems like just what i wanted, i watch generikbs' AotB LPs, so i have lots of experiences, i have a slight feeling i might deserve it (not trying to be rude, just sayin'), and im a very unique person.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): i haven't the slightest idea how to craft FoodPlus caramel.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Dragon Mounts, Carpenters blocks, Microblocks, Tconstruct, Chisel, Natura, Foodplus, and Project Red. sorry if its to much even though you didn't make a plural.

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Ill look into it.

Edited by dr0id to the keep3r

IGN: Emilolishes

Experience with AOTBT: I've played AOTBT for about 1 1/2 months now and I have caught onto the more challenging mods like Tinkers Construct and Witchery,etc and the simple mods like Carpenter Blocks, food plus, etc. I am watching all of Chim's AOTBT videos again where he does his episodes mod by mod. Also, when I am working on a mod I always am on the wiki to make sure I am doing everything correctly. So I would say I know just about the whole modpack by heart.

Skype name: emiminecraftemi

Personality: I am a hardworking, committed, helpful when I can be, and a fast learner.

Good at building: I am a pretty good builder, but better at decore.

Why should you be accepted: I want to be apart of an AOTBT server to be apart of a community. You may think, then why don't you just join another AOTBT server? We'll, by the looks of this forum this looks like a safe, fun, and professional server where I can lend a helping hand, and not worried about being griefed. Plus, I can share a great server with great people, and I can share my knowledge of the modpack.

Anything you would like to share about yourself; If anyone needs help I would love to help you, and if you need something just ask I might have extra.

Favorite mod in this pack: It it hard to choose a favorite out of this awesome modpack, but if I had to choose it would pick Carpenters Blocks because it gives a whole new meaning to building.

Donating?: I would love this server to stay up, people seem very committed and would probably be sad to see it go. If my donation could help, I would love to donate if I can do so!

Thanks for your time! I hope to be accept! :)

Edited by EmiLol

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons