[1.7.10]Back To Classic[PvP/PvE][30 slots][Back to Classic Modpack]Reviving Tekkit Classic

This is the Official server for the >Back to Classic Modpack. (Direct modpack  link)

The Back to Classic Modpack is a remake of the old and famous Tekkit Classic modpack.

The features are mostly the same, with as few changes as deemed necessary. This means that even very slow computers can run the pack, since it's only 30 mod files.

The server is for you to play on, so you don't have to fight a singleplayer environment.

You can meet people here to play with, or just to talk with while you are playing around.

The world is pregened 16.000 blocks in all directions from spawn, so you shouldn't encounter any lag issues because of that.

The server is expected to stay online 24/7 with the only downtime being when it's updated between pack version, though this shouldn't take more than a minute after shutdown till the server is back online.

It is hosted in Denmark, so people in Europe should have next to no lag, and should you live father away it shouldn't be a problem either, but no guaranties there.

No pictures yet, as there really isn't even a single non-villager building on the server, which also mean you have a chance of joining a very fresh world.

The server can be found at

zlepper.dk

If you want to join the server, be friendly and welcoming, and you can expect me and the players being the same. If you are an arse you will be kindly asked to leave, so don't be.

This naturally leads us to the more boring part. Rules

• Don't be a jerk.
  • Be friendly.
  • Follow the rules.
  • Don't grief, don't steal
  • Use proper english, no swearing and try to keep the abbreviations to a minimum.
  • Respekt other people

It is possible to disable PvP for you incase you don't wish to play with it, just type "/pvp off". If you want to reactivate it type "/pvp on". But remember you can only change your pvp state every 12 hour.

As far as I could tell from the logs no one was playing, so I assumed it wouldn't be a problem.

Oh. Me and a few friends had a pretty nice base right at spawn there.

Could we represent Technicpack instead of tekkit? That way we at least get thaumcraft, and maybe enderIO?

Did the post about power creeps on /r/feedthebeast inspire you to do this? Haha

Oh. Me and a few friends had a pretty nice base right at spawn there.

Could we represent Technicpack instead of tekkit? That way we at least get thaumcraft, and maybe enderIO?

This is a revive of tekkit classic, which means the modlist is pretty much the same, so I will not add any more mods to the pack unless I deem it needed.

The only thing I really can think of missing is redpowers tubes, but likely some mod are gonna come along to replace those too.

And yes, I know the item pipes in mekanism are alike, but that would be adding a lot of extra content, which really isn't what this pack is about.

Did the post about power creeps on /r/feedthebeast inspire you to do this? Haha

While I have seen the post, it wasn't what inspired me to do this. I have been thinking about doing it for some time, and then while I was watching Vaygrim's lets play I decided to go ahead and actually do it. Edited by Zlepper

• 4 weeks later...