Is there any way to see into people's alchemy bags?

I know that you can copy over the person's alch bag within the world file, but does any one know of any plugins that allows a person to look straight into the the bag without copying their information from the world file?

When I first started with Tekkit, I was a griefer. I used to pile up nukes, EE weapons and anything destructive inside alch bags so the admin couldn't find them. =)

When I first started with Tekkit, I was a griefer. I used to pile up nukes, EE weapons and anything destructive inside alch bags so the admin couldn't find them. =)

Ummm....good to know? That really didn't help at all. To the OP, I don't think there's a plugin like that since most plugins aren't made for Tekkit or other mods, so your best bet is just to copy over the file. Sorry.

Ummm....good to know? That really didn't help at all. To the OP, I don't think there's a plugin like that since most plugins aren't made for Tekkit or other mods, so your best bet is just to copy over the file. Sorry.

Okay thank you anyway.

• 3 months later...

Don't think it exists. You could write a very simple plugin if you were so inclined, that just took /bagsee [name] [wool #] as an admin command, and then automatically copied the file in the bags folder to the white bag in your name or something. Then you could just carry that around and basically see anybody's alchemy bag contents.

Try Tekkit-Restrict (Bukkit plugin), has /openalc command. Be sure to go through the config and turn just about everything else off (I kept the dupe fixes on, and used it to turn off Gem Armor offensive mode... left the movement stuff on).

Looks like the author is working on some other cool stuff, but I'll believe it when I see it (seen the claims before... be nice if he can pull it off, that's for sure).