UU Matter Factory?

Solars are easy, and you can scale up production pretty fluidly. A simple trick to use is once you get your MFSU, and connect your first mass fabricator to it, set the redstone behaviour to "emit if partially filled", and have the redstone linked up to the fabricator. This way, all the overflow energy you generate will go directly towards making UUmatter without leaving your system devoid of power for your regular machines.

Another suggestion would be to setup a cobble gen or quarry to feed cobble/dirt/gravel into a series of recyclers to get as much scrape as possible. Which you can feed into your mass fab to greatly reduce the energy and time needed to make UU-matter. Just be careful to take precautions to handle any over flows or block spills as they will produce massive amounts of lag.

Hooked mine to 6 geothermal Generators connected to a MFSU and it works well, for the lava, I got a base in the Nether with a pump and an autocrafting table that produce lava cells with some pipes and a redpower2 timer the thing produce lava cells alone and I can power my geothermal generators quickly.

• 3 months later...

Another suggestion would be to setup a cobble gen or quarry to feed cobble/dirt/gravel into a series of recyclers to get as much scrape as possible. Which you can feed into your mass fab to greatly reduce the energy and time needed to make UU-matter. Just be careful to take precautions to handle any over flows or block spills as they will produce massive amounts of lag.

Or Use red power tube to transport it all without overflow, and make the lava cells com from a condenser so you have and infinite amount.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...