A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated error.

BCTLFTW

Whenever I load up my pack it works, but I load up a singleplayer world and at the last second it tells me "A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated." I am clueless to what is causing it, and even if I did know what it was, I would not know how to fix it. At the very least can someone reference me to a website or a video.

Modpack name: Industacraft

Modpack dropbox download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5xtge0txt9m9p3/Industicraft.zip?dl=1

If someone helps even a slight bit, it would mean the world.

Thanks!

Edited by BCTLFTW

• Discord Moderator

Your pack page (for my convenience): http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/industacraft.568756

• You should not be including the /mods/VoxelMods/ folder in your modpack archive. This will overwrite player's local settings when the pack updates.
  • Your ChickenBones mods are woefully out of date. (CodeChickenCore, NEI)
  • One or more of your mods (Reika's mods) are not compatible with the new BuildCraft 6.3. You will need to downgrade to BC 6.2.x until the other mods update their APIs.

I've been having the same issue alot lately. I created a 1.7.10 modpack , made a survival world , and everything went well. I was about to go into my house , my game crashed. A message popped up "A fetal error has occured , connection terminated" I reinstalled the world (removed it and put it back in my saves folder) , but it didn't make any difference. I quited the modpack , and was back at the Technic Launcher. But now , all my modpacks where marked offline. I tried to reinstall my modpack , but the link wouldn't do anything. I pasted it into the search tab , which didn't work at all. I reinstalled the intire technic launcher , same error. All modpacks OFFLINE. After countless hours (It seemd like it) , I tried the last thing. I deleted the .technic directory. Then reinstalled it again , tried to add my modpack , and of course  , just take a guess what happend next? Nothing is the answer. I spend like a good 14 hours in that world , I made a ton of backups , and I am not losing all that hard work I did. I am now here , and I will ask some help. The directory /mods/Voxelmods wasn't there. I tried to add it , but that did not work out either. I am not asking for anyone for some help.  :kiddo:

I've been having the same issue alot lately. I created a 1.7.10 modpack , made a survival world , and everything went well. I was about to go into my house , my game crashed. A message popped up "A fetal error has occured , connection terminated" I reinstalled the world (removed it and put it back in my saves folder) , but it didn't make any difference. I quited the modpack , and was back at the Technic Launcher. But now , all my modpacks where marked offline. I tried to reinstall my modpack , but the link wouldn't do anything. I pasted it into the search tab , which didn't work at all. I reinstalled the intire technic launcher , same error. All modpacks OFFLINE. After countless hours (It seemd like it) , I tried the last thing. I deleted the .technic directory. Then reinstalled it again , tried to add my modpack , and of course  , just take a guess what happend next? Nothing is the answer. I spend like a good 14 hours in that world , I made a ton of backups , and I am not losing all that hard work I did. I am now here , and I will ask some help. The directory /mods/Voxelmods wasn't there. I tried to add it , but that did not work out either. I am not asking for anyone for some help.  :kiddo:

Please start a new thread for help and not hijack someone else's.