Sexy Assets For Your Pack

Amaxter

Hello,
I've seen your thread and was impressed with your work. It has also piqued my interest. My modpack is a compilation of some of my favorite picks of mods from Feed The Beast and Attack of the B-Team, including BuildCraft, Thaumcraft, Tinkers Constructs to name a few . For the Logo, Id like a coat of arms design with 4 quadrants. In the quadrants I would like a Raven, a gear, a magic wand or staff, and an iron pickaxe and sword crossed. finally i would like banner under the coat of arms that read. "Mining, Machines, Magic, and Mischief. What more do you need?" Colors, Icon, and background I leave to your discretion. 

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/raven-eternia.577239

Thanks in advance,

Raven

Hello,

I've seen your thread and was impressed with your work. It has also piqued my interest. My modpack is a compilation of some of my favorite picks of mods from Feed The Beast and Attack of the B-Team, including BuildCraft, Thaumcraft, Tinkers Constructs to name a few . For the Logo, Id like a coat of arms design with 4 quadrants. In the quadrants I would like a Raven, a gear, a magic wand or staff, and an iron pickaxe and sword crossed. finally i would like banner under the coat of arms that read. "Mining, Machines, Magic, and Mischief. What more do you need?" Colors, Icon, and background I leave to your discretion. 

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/raven-eternia.577239

Thanks in advance,

Raven

I'd love to do assets for your pack but please understand two things

1) Like it or not, all my icons must follow a simple style that is minimalist and subtle yet classy

2) The Technic assets can only be so high resolution, so I can't fit much text or details on there or it will begin to look bad.

With these things in mind would you like me to improvise?

I'd love to do assets for your pack but please understand two things

1) Like it or not, all my icons must follow a simple style that is minimalist and subtle yet classy

2) The Technic assets can only be so high resolution, so I can't fit much text or details on there or it will begin to look bad.

With these things in mind would you like me to improvise?

I was just checking to see how far the limits could be pushed. That beings said, do your thing. =D