My own take on a 'Hexxit 2'

LightningZBolt

As a note and word of warning, Blood Utils and Sanguimancy (Blood Magic Add-ons) will likely be removed next update as they are just a bit too buggy for this pack, and the work in progress of them is just not quite ready yet for the stability I'm trying to keep. Similar to the problems I had with Mine & Blade, just too buggy!

Hello, I downloaded this modpack as well and I like it so much. So I decided to host a little server for my friends. Although there are some guides in this topic and elsewhere I didn't manage to make it work. 
I hope someone here could maybe help me.

Greetings

Hello, I downloaded this modpack as well and I like it so much. So I decided to host a little server for my friends. Although there are some guides in this topic and elsewhere I didn't manage to make it work. 

Greetings

​What part did you get stuck on? If you could figure out what step you're stuck at, I could help more. c:

Greetings

​Are you having trouble starting the server or hosting? Got any logs to help us with your problem?