extra little inimini mod?

I appeared on Teletubbies once. Making papier maché balloon head things.

Anywho, Neowulf is right, it's an entertaining show. And has a very nice community, too.

I don't just watch it because I was thinking "I watch a show intended for little girls; I am MAXIMUM SOCIAL DEVIANT!!!"

as many seem to do.

dude, is it just me or are we getting a little bit off topic here? XD this is not equestria daily XD never thought this would be so populair when i made it XD

Considering the topic you started with has been resolved, why not recycle the thread?

Why am I seeing ponies and "bronies" so often nowadays? Why MLP? Why not Barnie or Teletubbies?

The difference is in the quality of writing. MLP is written, by a writer, who writes stories. Barney, and all the other kids shows, are not so much "written" as slapped together as an excuse to draw children's attention to the bright colors and flashing lights.

I started watching the show with my kids. MLP:FIM is above all else written to entertain. This is a drawback to some of cartoons of the 90s before Clinton screwed it up and said kids shows had to be educational. All these new shows since are aimed at "Teaching" kids, yet some how every time my 4 year old watches Dora while I'm in the the room I feel like my IQ starts dropping... MLP does offer it's little life lessons but it does so in a way that respects both a child's intelligence as well as an adult's.