How do I install zombe's modpack on Tekkit

Actually, flying is optional. I use zombe's pack and in the readme you can see that flying is a optional file. (I have it enabled though... No-Clip does also work if you install the optional Bukkit plugin that exists. Works perfect for my server.)

I'm not trying to hack multiplayer servers. I just happen to play Tekkit on a singleplayer world. If I wanted to play god on a multiplayer server, I'd wait until vanilla 1.3 and create my own server and be an admin in creative mode.

So did you install just the flying feature or all of zombe's modpack? How did you do it?

I did enable fly/noclip-mode, cheatmode, world info and the critter light-check function. (That last-one is extremely useful if you want to light up your shit properly.) I do use all of it just as a tool on my server. You can certainly grief with it, but it's a tool and should be used like such. ;) Anyways, how I do it is just dumping it in modpack.jar, but not all of the files. If you open readme.html first, you'll see what to copy and what not. Pretty easy.

i'm a noobie totaly

Yes, you are...

I did the same as you. I dropped all the class files in the modpack.jar. I did all the files. From the way I understood the instructions, some are optional, but all are not turned on by default anyway so I just dropped all of them in. Then made the zombe folder for the config files. But when I try to join the server it gives me an error about needing Forge. I just gave up and went back to my backup, modpack.jar and all is fine, but I would like to get the flying enabled.

Yep, I only enabled 2 the flying and the path tracking. I adjusted the default controls for them in the config as well, but that was the only change and I get the error on the client side saying I need Forge when I try to join the server. When I undo what I did and roll back to my original modpack.jar all is fine. I might try it again and remove the optional class files. Maybe one of them happens to be overwriting an existing file that is causing problems.

The only other thing I can think of is when I was on Windows trying various mods out I could not get 7zip to work. 7zip wouldn't open the file up it would extract it. When I made my changes and then archived it back it made it a .zip file, and I would change it to .jar and I could never get it to work. Then I switched to WinRar and it worked like a charm.

I explain that because I am running all this on my Mac partition now and it works similiar to 7zip where it will extract the modpack.jar into a modpack folder, I then make the changes, and compress it, it creates a .zip and I rename it .jar. Maybe that is the issue, maybe I need another archive utility like WinRar where it will open and can modify the contents of the archive rather than extracting it.