My modpack won't install with the right link!

HenrikoMagnifico

Question

Hello! My new, custom modpack (YaoPack) won't install with the correct link. I'm 100% certain I have used the right link, and I have updated the modpack-edit-page many times (since yesterday actually). It still won't use the new, correct link. It still tries to download using the old one, which I removed. This leads to an errror in the Technic Launcher.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? :)

2 answers to this question

• Discord Moderator

This thread belongs in the Platform Pagoda forum. Hopefully a kind admin will move it.

• Always provide the API URL or a link to the pack details page when requesting custom modpack assistance. In your case, it is this: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/yaopack
  • Why did you start a new thread for the same modpack?
  • Your Flan's mod packs are in a subfolder. The Flan pack archives should be directly in the /Flan/ folder, not in /Flan/Flan/.
  • Your modpack settings are configured to use MC 1.7.9. This must be changed to 1.7.10 in order to function properly.

This thread belongs in the Platform Pagoda forum. Hopefully a kind admin will move it.

• Always provide the API URL or a link to the pack details page when requesting custom modpack assistance. In your case, it is this: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/yaopack
  • Why did you start a new thread for the same modpack?
  • Your Flan's mod packs are in a subfolder. The Flan pack archives should be directly in the /Flan/ folder, not in /Flan/Flan/.
  • Your modpack settings are configured to use MC 1.7.9. This must be changed to 1.7.10 in order to function properly.

​Holy. You're like a god! I'm sorry I started a new thread for this modpack. I was so tired and didn't think about where I would post it. I'll see if this works. Thanks!