Can't Login to platform

Question

I have been trying to login to the Technic platform but whenever I login it says that I need to validate my email (Which I'm sure I did when I first made it) But when I login to my email, there is no email at all. I have done it countless times, even on other computers. I've reset my password but that doesn't help at all! please respond when ever possible. 

1 answer to this question

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By aguamieles
      Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to Technic, and I'm having some problems launching modpacks. Whenever I run a modpack, the Minecraft window gets stuck on a white screen. I am running on a Macbook Pro on Mojave 10.14.4. Any advice on how to fix this? If needed, I can post a pastebin from my Technic console. Thank you!
    • By alexsunny123
      Hello,

I have a problem with technic launcher . The problem is that when i wan't to log in with my account i got a error : Unable to authenticate account to minecraft.net .

thanks
      alexsunny
    • By mojiwoji
      I'm pretty sure this will be an easy fix. FML starts working, then it finishes. Screen turns white, then red, then black. After that, it crashes. Here is the info...

crash-2020-08-30_20.55.33-client.txt
    • By brzi
      Hi, so I have a problem installing any modpack.. I tried reinstalling launcher, java, even tried a bunch of other java versions... I have a x64 system, here is a picture of my log
    • By baxttter
      There are a few files in my .zip (on dropbox) that aren't being installed when I install my modpack.
      For example: the hats folder (for hats mod), optionsop.txt

Dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6h5osrijq5w77g/MBE 4.1.10.zip?dl=1
      Modpack:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/modsbybaxter.1532029

I swear it use to work so any help is appreciated. thanks