This topic is now closed to further replies.
By Lord Ptolemy
If you're looking to have your Technic Platform or Forum account deleted you can request their deletion by following the instructions below:
Technic Platform Account
1. Login into your platform account at https://www.technicpack.net/login
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right of the window
3. Click on the button called "Report User"
4. For the "Report Reason" select "Other reason (Describe in detail in below box)" in the dropdown.
5. For the "Describe the problem " write "I request that my Technic platform account be deleted."
Technic Forum Account
1. Login into your forum account at https://forums.technicpack.net/login/
2. Click on the "Reply to this topic" button in the top right of this thread.
3. In the reply box write "I request that my Technic forum account be deleted."
4. Click on the "Submit Reply" button to the bottom right of the box.
Frequent Issues & Answers
I don't have access to my X account, but still want my account deleted.
Until you have access to your account there's nothing that can be done.
I'm trying to set up my laptop so that I can play the Tekkit Classic modpack on a long train-ride I'll be going on soon. I won't have any Wi-Fi (nor a hotspot) for the duration of the trip, so I'm trying to make sure the offline mode is functioning
However, I'm running into some problems when I disconnect from the Wi-Fi (Keep in mind that I have legitimately purchased Minecraft under a Mojang account and used it to log into the technic launcher with the "Remember me" checked; everything works perfectly normal when online).
When opening the launcher, I'm greeted with the log-in screen that allows me to select the account I have used previously, I select it and click login, and am greeted with a prompt saying "The auth servers at Minecraft.net are inaccessible. Would you like to play offline?". I select "Yes", but the prompt simply closes and nothing occurs, even after a minute waiting. This occurs every time I try to open the launcher even after restarting. Fortunately, running the Technic launcher as an admin will skip the login menu and take me right to the launcher around half of the time. I navigate to the Tekkit Classic option and click "Play Offline", and the launcher quickly disappears and reopens in the exact same window with Tekkit Classic still selected. This occurs each time I hit the "Play Offline" button. If anyone could share some insight on this problem, that would be amazing. I appreciate all the work that went into this launcher and would love to kill sometime with it on the travel.