my account got hacked

Aww, why did you kittyjail the poor little one, he had his account unlawfully and unjustly torn from his deserving grasp by a dastardly conspiracy of villainous evildoers!

Fear not little one, for I have sent you a spare account of my own. It shall arrive via the highly professional courier company known as Fedex in a mere 3-5 days!

Take care to watch for it vigilantly, for the Fedex employees are aware of the value of what I have sent you and per their own regulations the package must be signed for by you and you alone. They will only attempt delivery once, also per their regulations, and if not delivered successfully on the first attempt they will send it on to the next most deserving recipient. Infact the courier will not even attempt delivery if you are not at the door as their drive down your street, so guard the portal do your domicile like the noble Buckingham Palace guards do (the hat wouldn't hurt).

Such oddly specific regulations fedex has...

• Forum Administrators

one day my BUTT got FARTS and now i cant IDIOT online. can anyone POOT me and BARF me an account if you do i will DUMB u BRAINZ (not real 1s tho i cant afford them, but i can get u many on a STUPID) :byodood:

• Moderators

Has Kaker reached that age when he only mutters and mumbles and makes no sense at all?

I understand that he copied OP's post, but his choice of words are still confusing.

Maybe time to pass the torch to the younger generation, grandpa' :D

Has Kaker reached that age when he only mutters and mumbles and makes no sense at all?

I understand that he copied OP's post, but his choice of words are still confusing.

Maybe time to pass the torch to the younger generation, grandpa' :D

It's called Mad Libs. Now get off my damn lawn

If this were legitimate, then I have this to say: There is email backup so even if you do lose your account, you can get it via email. If you managed to get both hacked, you'd deserve to lose your damn account.

However, I suspect via your typing skills that your mother thinks Minecraft is too violent for someone so young such as yourself and won't get you an account.