[1.0.12a] Project Boul [PvE][20 stots][Whitelist[[No Mods Removed}

Project Boul is a minecraft server that started as an idea to have a survival vanilla minecraft server. Then we got bored of vanilla and we decided to open a whitelisted minecraft b-team server.

Our spawn is a WIP. We want this server to be like the real Attack of the B-Team server... Donate to the server:  http://www.omgserv.com/en/contribute/251012/ Server Website: Coming soon

Rules:

1: We allow PvP but both players must agree to PvP

2: No griefing, No Stealing, Pranks are allowed

3: Use common sense

4: Be nice to other players:

5: Do not mine or build your house within 50 blocks of players base

For any questions mail me on the fourms

Info:

Me and bored178 are the owners

Backups everyday and restarts every 3 hours

Please tell us your Skype if you have it so we can add you to the group chat

You must be 12 or older

You can build whatever you want

You can build a shop in spawn

PaulHotel (Me) has a youtube channel called PaulHotel

Feel free to record on our server

App form:

How long have you been playing the modpack:

What are you going to build on our server

Why do you want to join our server

What is your skype

What is your IGN

What is your location (State and Country

Plugins:

Essentials

Colored Sign

ServerSigns

RandomTP

Thanks,

PaulHotel and bored178

How long have you been playing the modpack: not long so I will be watching tutorials as i play. :)

What are you going to build on our server well a house of course and maybe just general things if I am asked as i am not the most talented builder.

Why do you want to join our server I have been looking for a server to play but all were either griefed or I feel the community just did not care but I feel that I will be able to build something without it being griefed and the community will care on your server.

What is your skype Do not have one sorry will probably get one in the future.

What is your IGN Krumplez

What is your location (State and Country) Europe,United Kingdom,England.  

And there you have it =) 

How long have you been playing the modpack: not long so I will be watching tutorials as i play. :)

What are you going to build on our server well a house of course and maybe just general things if I am asked as i am not the most talented builder.

Why do you want to join our server I have been looking for a server to play but all were either griefed or I feel the community just did not care but I feel that I will be able to build something without it being griefed and the community will care on your server.

What is your skype Do not have one sorry will probably get one in the future.

What is your IGN Krumplez

What is your location (State and Country) Europe,United Kingdom,England.  

And there you have it =) 

​Accepted! Hope to see you there soon :)

How long have you  been playing the modpack: I've played once or twice

What I'll build: Probably a big house and possibly a shop.

What is my Skype: jacksondm01

What is your IGN: Tracker475

What is your location: I live in New England, (private state) United States

Hopefully I'm accepted!

How long have you been playing the modpack: a long time

What are you going to build on our server : a house and a farm 

Why do you want to join our server : like to play and help people play 

What is your skype : sorry dont have

What is your IGN : Silly_Boo

What is your location (State and Country) : south uk 

How long have you been playing the modpack: a long time

What are you going to build on our server : a house and a farm 

Why do you want to join our server : like to play and help people play 

What is your skype : sorry dont have

What is your IGN : Silly_Boo

What is your location (State and Country) : south uk 

You put no effort into this app.. Your not 40..

Rejected

How long have you been playing the modpack: a couple of years now, atotbt is my all time favorite mod and i love playing on servers, it really adds to the game when youre playing with real people

What are you going to build on our server: I'm usually an underground builder but i'll probably build a base underwater in an ocean biome, ive been wanting to do that for so long 

Why do you want to join our server: My recent attack of the b team server shut down, and ive been trying to find another server :)

What is your skype: (ill message it to you if im accepted)

What is your IGN: _ugh_

What is your location (State and Country): usa / massachusetts 

How long have you been playing the modpack: I'm not sure but a bit longer.

What are you going to build on our server: I'm also not sure but probably mostly work on my base build some awesome farms and machines .

Why do you want to join our server I want to join this server cause i really like attack of the bteam and this community seems pretty good to me.

What is your skype: mauro.sterpin1

What is your IGN: EnderDragonMury

What is your location (State and Country): I live in Croatia.

I will also probably record this on my channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/Enderdragonchannels

How long have you been playing the modpack: since it came out, off and on really.

What are you going to build on our server: Not sure yet, I like the witchery mod so maybe something around that.

Why do you want to join our server: Because I got bored of playing solo and want a nice community of people to play with

What is your skype: ParaSquirrel 4

What is your IGN: xNeodymium

What is your location (State and Country): U.S., Nebraska

How long have you been playing the modpack: I have been playing the modpack ever since it has came out

What are you going to build on our server: I am planning on building a bakery and a cafe type of thing and have a trade market for food for resources.

Why do you want to join our server: I want to join the server to join an active community and play on a server where you cann get to know everyone

What is your skype: live:jzq0915_2

What is your IGN: TheCantStopMe

What is your location (State and Country) : I live the the US and am from Colorado

How long have you been playing the modpack: 6 months

What are you going to build on our server Mostly tech stuff

Why do you want to join our server I want to play on a community

What is your skype panait.razvan2

What is your IGN 360N0Sc0pe420

What is your location (State and Country) Romania Bucharest

Whew, I think I put more than average on my application. Anyways, here you go!

Age: I'm 15 years old at the moment. However, I'm turning 16 this May. Yay for me!

How long have you been playing the B-Team modpack ?About 1-2 years-ish? I've been on and off of the modpack for awhile, and I've only recently now decided to get on the forums. Usually I'd just find my B-team servers via server listings and such, so I made an account to try some whitelist severs and get in tune with the community.

What are you going to build on our server: Well, I plan to make some kind of medieval house for my main base, although I might start out with a small tree house of sorts while I work on larger projects. Heck, there's a lot of things I would like to build once I settle down somewhere, I'll plan out plenty of other cool things to build. I'm a decant builder if I do say so myself, and I always try to put all of my effort into my projects. I can promise you will not be seeing any dirt houses from me.

Why do you want to join our server: Well, there are a few reasons. First of all, I try to join fairly new servers since it's rather nice to be able to go out and do things when everything has only just started- there's always the whole little space race thing when a sever comes out about 'who gets to the moon first' it seems also. Crowded servers are not really my thing either- starting out fresh when others are at Mars and have a giant mansion is not really my thing. Plus, I've been griefed a handful of times on public servers with Factions and all of those shenanigans, and I'm sure that won't happen here. The community seems rather nice as well, judging from most of the applications I have browsed through.

What is your Skype: I'm afraid I don't have one of these yet. Skype really 'aint my thing since I'm pretty shy IRL and I'm more comfortable communicating through text. Although I seem like a pretty jokey and caring person sometimes when I'm speaking in chat- I might now be quite what you expect if we ever meet face to face- and I sound pretty weird on videos and such. Although if it is absolutely necessary, I will get a Skype. 

What is your IGN: Arceus12234. With the capital A. That's all that needs to be said here.

What is your location: I'm currently living in 'Murica, more specifically, Illinois. In short, I'm living in the US Central Timezone.

If you need me to edit anything here, just let me know. I've also began to add some stuff to my profile, so if you want to know more about me in general, head on over there. If I am accepted, I hope I'll be a nice edition to the server- I'll always put my full effort into everything.

How long have you been playing the modpack: For about one year

What are you going to build on our server: I'm not sure but probably some kind of cool magic house or something and maybe some farms.

Why do you want to join our server: I want to join cause i really like playing aotbt.

What is your skype: mauro.sterpin1

What is your IGN:Enderdragonmury

Application for my friend.

How long have you been playing the modpack: For one year.

What are you going to build on our server: I'm not sure.

Why do you want to join our server: Cause i really like playing aotbt and i want a server which has pvp allowed.

What is your skype:eric.ostoni1

What is your IGN:CreeperEric

Edited by Enderdragonchannel

• 1 month later...

how long have you been on modpack: 7-8 months

what are you going to build: i will build farms my house/village maybe a nether hub and lots more of cool stuff

why do you want to join?: i want to join because i want to be apart of a epic community and help out and have fun!

my skype: VinkS

my IGN: inyoface1234