Favorite Quotes?

"The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is inefficiency. "

Eugene McCarthy

"The bureaucracy must expand to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy."

- I think it was some guy who helped out with Lewis and Clark, during the expedition westward in those days.

Also, I like this one:

Stupid is as stupid does.

I have met some pretty awesome mentally disabled people who are a LOT smarter than some "intelligent" people at my school. Not trying to be a hater. :P

I can add to that. I had a friend who was autistic, but he had incredible calculating capabilities. Not like, 120x120, more like 23^4! And instantly, it was just amazing watching him do maths. He also learned some dozens of Pi decimals just by reading them a few times.

I have not professionally dealt in truth. Many when they come to die have spent all the truth that was in them, and enter the next world as paupers. I have saved up enough to make an astonishment there.

- Mark Twain's Notebook

I can add to that. I had a friend who was autistic, but he had incredible calculating capabilities. Not like, 120x120, more like 23^4! And instantly, it was just amazing watching him do maths. He also learned some dozens of Pi decimals just by reading them a few times.

Yeah, it's pretty cool how some people who lack some strengths excel (seemingly effortlessly) in other areas... There are some guys and girls with autism at my school and are really good with arithmetic. Not necessarily algebraic formulas or geometry, but some of them are really good with tricky exponents and finding patterns in numbers... It's nice to see how they have those talents

Oooh! Oooh!

Money isn't the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.

The problem with drinking and driving is that trees defend themselves very well.

Love is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive anyway.