[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

sitelogo.png

Description:

NationsMC is a dedicated server, originally solely Tekkit, though recently we have created our own modpack to meet our players’ requests. We are constantly updating the modpack and adding new mods that the community desires to enhance the industrial, Tekkit-esque atmosphere of the server.

In addition to being focused on industrial expansion, we also allow raiding and PvP. However, griefing is strictly prohibited. We have a dedicated team of moderators and admins who manage chat and make sure the rules are being enforced, so that everyone can join the server and not be harassed or griefed before they can do anything.

zsDtaZG.png

Server IP: nationsmc.com

TeamSpeak IP: nationsmc.com

Download Teamspeak: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/nationsmc.6114

Note: It is very important to increase your PermGen on the Technic Launcher. It prevents you from crashing loading the modpack. To do this, simply open your launcher, click the large gear in the top right, checkmark “Increase Permgen Size”, then save the changes.

Processor: AMD Opteron 3280 Octacore, 8-Core Processor.

RAM: 32GB DDR3

Hard Drive: 4TB SATA

Upload Rate: 100mbps

Uptime: 24/7, spare for rare maintenance due to updates

Staff:

Owner: Diabloz

Admins: Tacoriffic926, TheLolness, XeleonPrime, Sjaelen, Jimothy5, Liffki

Moderators: OnlyOnMendays, Spunkiethefirst, Redbecca469

Plugin Managers: Tacorriffic926, Diabloz

ModPack Dev: Tacoriffic926

Website Managers: Chivers706, Sjaelen

Simplified Rules:

- Do not break/tamper with machine blocks that don’t belong to your or your town.

- Do not kill people who have just left spawn.

- Do not grief.

- Do not use vulgar language in chat or on the forums.

- Do not harass other players on the server.

For the full list of rules, which are especially important for raiding, go here:

http://nationsgaming.com/index.php?pages/rules/

Core Mods:

- Applied Energistics

- Biomes O' Plenty

- Buildcraft

- ComputerCraft

- Forestry

- GregTech

- Industrial Craft

- Logistics Pipes

- MineFactory

- Natura

- Railcraft

- Steve's Carts

- Thermal Expansion

Plugins:

- Combat Tag

- Eco Creature

- Essentials

- IConomy

- Limited Teleport

- Minequery

- Permissions Ex

- Prism

- Questioner

- Towny

- TownyChat

- Vanish NoPacket

- World Border

Q46H9DQ.png

- Arcane Bore

- Auto-Spawner

- Blackhole Chests

- Cannons

- Cart-Anchors

- Chunkloaders

- Dynamite

- Enderpearls; Usage only, can still be used in crafting.

- Enderporters

- Forcefields

- Industrial TNT

- Nukes

- Personal Safes

- Portable Hole

- Quantum Chest

- Quantum Chestplate

- Quantum Tank

- Turtles

- Wand of Equal Trade

- Wand of Excavation

- World Anchors

o4KRUm2MXa3_qrmrMRsjOOXLwcV_4tFfe9Q3IpnC

qGFdUCPh.jpg

2NMCX3oh.jpg

b8SDRSxh.jpg

NationsGaming is a Minecraft and gaming community since 2011

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commands:

Towny:

How to create a town: /town new name

How to invite a player to the town: /town add player

How to make a player a town assistant: /town rank add name assistant

How to claim plots: /town claim

How to sell and claim towny plots to residents: /plot forsale price, /plot claim

How to manage your town: /town mayor ?

How to make a nation: /nation new name

How to teleport to your town spawn: /town spawn (costs 100 coins)

How to see money upkeeps in towny: /towny prices

How to see every other command for towny: /town ?, /towny ?, /nation ?, /resident ?

Chat system:

Local channel: /l message

Global channel: /g message

Town chat: /tc message

Nation chat: /nc message

Teleporting commands:

/town spawn

/town outpost number

/ltp spawn

/ltp sethome

/ltp home

You get 3 LTPs per day.

FAQ

How do I make a town/corporation/faction?

You can make a town by gathering up $5000 (ingame currency), then using the command /t new [Name]. The server uses Towny for the commands, full documentation can be found here:

http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/towny/wiki/Commands

You mean I need to earn money for a town? How do I get money?

You earn money various ways, you can:

- Mine gold or silver, and sell the resulting ingots at the shop inside the market building by clicking the sign.

I’ve got some gold, but I don’t know how much it’s worth? Will I need a lot?

Gold is worth $25, and silver is worth $10 for each ingot. If you get twice as much silver as you do gold, you`ll need about 56 gold and 112 silver to create your town.

I don`t want to make a town though, are there any towns I can join?

Certainly! There are many towns made by players, whom you can ask to join. They may not accept you though, and don't harass them about joining.

Alright, I’m in a town now, how do I protect my stuff?

You can protect your chests by putting a block overtop of them, but only in a protected area. This way, people who aren’t in the town or don’t own the plot cannot break the block to open the chest, keeping your valuables safe.

How do I teleport places?

"/ltp spawn" will teleport you to spawn.

"/t spawn" will teleport you to town, costs $100.

"/t outpost #" will teleport you to that outpost.

Someone just killed me, and he’s not giving my stuff back, help!

This is a Player versus Player (PvP) server, this is normal. Please do not constantly fill chat with requests about getting your items back, most players will not return the items.

I need help, who can I contact?

If you just have a simple player dispute, try to resolve it with that player. Otherwise, you can describe the situation to a moderator (players with the light blue [Moderator] tag). If it’s a more severe issue, look into contacting an admin (they have red or cyan names).

I have more questions, what do I do?

Ask them in-game if they’re just general game questions, or if it’s a more detailed inquiry, feel free to ask on the forums.

Helpful Links:

Tekkit Wiki: http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tekkit_Wiki

Towny Commands: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/towny/wiki/Commands

Beginner Guide By CosmicBlock

This guide aims to help new players settle down and secure their items, with the eventual goal of creating a town. It assumes that its readers have already read the tekkit forums post and therefore know the basic commands.

1. Creating a relatively safe dwelling

First thing on your agenda is to find a relatively secluded area. Your best bet is to travel 1000+ blocks from spawn. Avoid sprinting and jumping as much as possible; food will be scarce. You will find close to zero animals on your trip. Remember to grab some seeds from grass on your way. Found a good spot? Good. Use the stone tools you spawned with to mine out a small dwelling underground. This will be your house. Close up the entrance with some dirt so people don't find it, and don't forget to mark it with a waypoint. Next up is food. Set up a wheat farm with the seeds you picked up earlier. You are most likely starving at this point, so you'll want to avoid mobs at night. Go mining while your wheat is growing, but be careful. Harvest your wheat when you are back and eat the bread. You should start regenerating your health if you are at full hunger. Now that you are at full health (and maybe iron armor from mining), you can go out and kill some skeletons for bonemeal. Use all the bonemeal to get more bread, and keep expanding your wheat farm. Congratulations! You now have a sustainable source of food and basic housing.

2. Hiding your chests

You'll want to hide your valuable chests under some stone and have decoy chests above, like so:

xqZt7.png?1

6WnqI.png?1

3. Making a town

Continue playing the game as normal with the specific goal of obtaining gold and silver. You can sell gold ingots at spawn for 25$; silver for $10. You need $5,000 to make a town. A town will provide you with block protection to cover your chests so you can continue to advance and eventually compete with other players when you are properly equipped. You may want to apply for another town soon, but the town you just made is to provide temporary protection.

4. Covering your chests

Now that you have a town, all blocks in the plot you just claimed can not be broken by outsiders. This allows you to cover up your chests when you are not using them to make then inaccessable, like so:

szPEm.png?1

That's the basics. Just remember, it's a PVP server and you're always at the threat of being raided, so the best way to survive until you can get a town running is to be as hidden as possible.

Some more tips

When you go to spawn to liquidate your gold and silver, use the spawn teleportation (/ltp spawn and stand still for 20 seconds) otherwise you risk being killed by travellers

Avoid wearing armor (even nano) when travelling, it makes you look like a valuable target and you will likely be spared when seen if you have no armor on.

Name: FryCookGamer

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not At the moment. Id like to look around a little and get the feel of things.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, Quite alot. Not always Tekkit But I have played with all of the mods alot.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds an ore into 2 dust. Basically doubles ore output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I Live in the Usa (Eastern Standard Time) and would like to find a nice server with a good community.

Name: lightmarerh

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): uhm... sure i guess

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no ive watched plenty of videos and i really want to learn from people who have experience with tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator? a macerator grinds down an ore into 2 dust which yuo can then smelt into 2 bars instead of the usual 1 bar

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know: uhm... im not really sure i guess im online most of the day but im really after a small based server where people could give me useful hints on how to make the most out of my tekkit experience

Name: luckdemon

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not currently, maybe later.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes All the time.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Makes ore into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No. Do i get a bonus?

:D

Others things i should know: Eastern Standard Time, friends with FryCookGamer definitely want a good community with non-abusive admins.

Name: TwiDragon

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): maybe x3

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Not a lot x.x''

what is the purpose of a macerator? Make ores = dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Luckdemon

Others things i should know: EST

Name: Tekkit_er

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I like to work alone and get all my stuff togheter before joining anything / anyone.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, Been playing them well before technic/tekkit came out.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turns ores / coal into dusts.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I live on an island called malta my time zone is UTC+01:00.

Name: Rick_Waite

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Whats a tekkit?

what is the purpose of a macerator? to macerate

Recommendations(if you been invited): god

Others things i should know: I'm a sandwich

Name: ydnar16

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes If I get a plot

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, Advanced player.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Double your ore's

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I love to mine, love to help people, love to be creative, love tekkit, and love the server

I'm a sucker for lens flares. Deluxe'd.

Thx alot sir, We will continue to Work Hard and Rebuild this new Server with the Tekkit community, everyone here whitelisted to this point, except for rick you troll :P , re apply. also a reminder this is a mature community, what this means is most of us have day jobs and families , and are mostly active during 2-3 pm Est, despite this we are constantly moderating the server and forums posts to meet your best needs, we are open to suggestion, and feedback to make your tekkit experience the best possible.

Hope to see you soon and thx again for the deluxe i really am thrilled the hard work we put on this server has not gone un-noticed.

So people apply we review and whitelist very quickly.

Name: jessen1

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No, thank you

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have been playing with those 2 before tekkit were released.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To convert ores and other stuff into dust. It doubles the gain from ores.

Others things i should know: I can't wait to build awesome stuff with other people

:)

Name: jessen1

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No, thank you

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have been playing with those 2 before tekkit were released.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To convert ores and other stuff into dust. It doubles the gain from ores.

Others things i should know: I can't wait to build awesome stuff with other people

:)

Whitelisted Welcome to nations

Name: XueLiean

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes. Maybe not for long, but...

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: ...I need to for a bit because I'm completely new to IC2 and buildcraft.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinding ore to dust, apparently. Learn something new every day.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None!

Others things i should know: I'm down to build, explore, and RP, and I'd be on at weird hours.

Honesty in your applications are appreciated, It allows us to monitor and assist new tekkit players, something as simple as asking how a machine works enables the player on how to search for tekkit information on their own.

Name: mynameisAK

IRL Name: Alex

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would prefer to venture out, creating a company based around trading minerals and selling power.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have indeed xD.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is a machine, when refering to IC II, that crushes certain items that are put into it (each with their own unique result, whether that's; metal dusts, coal dust, flint e.g).

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this on the front page of Whitelisted Tekkit servers not long ago and thought it looked excellent.

Others things i should know: I live in the UK and would like to do some minor role-play whilst on the server (which could be as simple as basic manors when selling/buying "Hello there sir, how might I help you this... Alright-ish Day?")

Name: mynameisAK

IRL Name: Alex

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would prefer to venture out, creating a company based around trading minerals and selling power.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have indeed xD.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is a machine, when refering to IC II, that crushes certain items that are put into it (each with their own unique result, whether that's; metal dusts, coal dust, flint e.g).

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this on the front page of Whitelisted Tekkit servers not long ago and thought it looked excellent.

Others things i should know: I live in the UK and would like to do some minor role-play whilst on the server (which could be as simple as basic manors when selling/buying "Hello there sir, how might I help you this... Alright-ish Day?")

whitelisted welcome

Name:MrL567

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A lot

what is the purpose of a macerator? It is a machine from IC2 that is able to convert the majority of the ores in the game into 2 dust, which doubles the amount of bars you get from one ore.

Others things i should know: I am decent at building nice things with the mods, however i still need to learn how to use redpower. Oh, and i like being in towns.

Name:MrL567

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A lot

what is the purpose of a macerator? It is a machine from IC2 that is able to convert the majority of the ores in the game into 2 dust, which doubles the amount of bars you get from one ore.

Others things i should know: I am decent at building nice things with the mods, however i still need to learn how to use redpower. Oh, and i like being in towns.

whitelisted welcome!!

Name: Treewalker

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I'm not sure, I think I would like to gather some resources and develop on my own before I join anyone.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have also ran a server for myself and friends on them.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator is one of your first machines that lets you with power, take your ore into dust, then that dust into bars effectively duplicating your yield.

Others things i should know: EST time zone, not on an incredible amount, but I play various times throughout the week, mostly evenings.

Name: Treewalker

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I'm not sure, I think I would like to gather some resources and develop on my own before I join anyone.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have also ran a server for myself and friends on them.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator is one of your first machines that lets you with power, take your ore into dust, then that dust into bars effectively duplicating your yield.

Others things i should know: EST time zone, not on an incredible amount, but I play various times throughout the week, mostly evenings.

whitelisted

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons