Crash, crash and crash.

Reneya_crafts

Question

Hello, I am posting to ask for help with mostly all but 3 modpacks.

All but 3 of all my modpacks crash. Some get to the Minecraft launcher and others shut down after i click on them. The Java is up to date by the latest version.

I would include the scripts but I don't know the address...

---Modpacks crashing:-----

Advenced Doctor Who Modpack (spelt like that)

-Harry Potter Modded Roleplay

-Lay of the Land

-Ultimate Real-life RolePlay+

-CraftMine

-Doctor Who 

Please if anyone can help i'd appreciate it, i'd love to play these modpacks...

2 answers to this question

Maybe Java is too Up to date. But it would be nice if you could paste Your Log to pastebin so the guys who want to answer the question can have a look at it to see if there are errors. The log cann be found in: use Windowsbutton+R  on your keybord then enter %appdata% and press retrn or enter however you call it :D . Then go to .technic->modpacks->(The modpack that crashes)->logs and attach the latest log or paste it to pastebin and send the link

An other (maybe better) solution would be to go to: Launcher-Settings (Top right corner if you don't know)->Java Settings and set the RAM to 2GB if you are on a 4GB Ram Computer. You should always leave about 2GB of RAM for Windows-processes.

But select the right Java Version. in my case it would be "1.7.0_65 64-Bit"

Also try typing this into the Java Args: -XX:MaxPermSize=512M (it may be a non caps m) if that doesn't work please consider adding the log to your post :)

Hope i can Help

Edited by Lazyboy38