Dead Server

IOn_Vash

Umm i was banned from the server by optimal bubble for placeing pipes next to his even tho u know i have my own village, not even close to optbimal buble (i dont know where he even is) and i wasnt on the server since last friday.....

What is your IGN?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm i was banned from the server by optimal bubble for placeing pipes next to his even tho u know i have my own village, not even close to optbimal buble (i dont know where he even is) and i wasnt on the server since last friday.....

I only banned you because i had pipes running from my quarrys and you placed other pipes to divert the items to you're chests so..

• 2 weeks later...

This is my application for a Moderator rank on you're Tekkit server, my in game name is GreenMoxine. I want to become staff because I see people taking advantage of the game contents and I would like to do something about it and make a change in the Tekkit community. I get along well with other people I'm really good friends with a admin on the server OptimalBubble and I know him in real life and live close to him. I love the server and really like to help people out. I hate griefers and like to fix griefing, because it just makes the world look ugly. Please pick me as mod because I can help the server a lot and fix griefing and stop griefers and spammers etc.

This is my application for a Moderator rank on you're Tekkit server, my in game name is GreenMoxine. I want to become staff because I see people taking advantage of the game contents and I would like to do something about it and make a change in the Tekkit community. I get along well with other people I'm really good friends with a admin on the server OptimalBubble and I know him in real life and live close to him. I love the server and really like to help people out. I hate griefers and like to fix griefing, because it just makes the world look ugly. Please pick me as mod because I can help the server a lot and fix griefing and stop griefers and spammers est.

Good application and i know him in real life, he is kind. +1 For him to become mod.

- OptimalBubble XD

i have never played this sever but I was wanting to apply for a Admin so if yuo know how give me a aplication Thanks

Excuse me yuo talking to me

Hello I would like to apply for Admin my in-game name is legocrazy7 I have always enjoyed playing tekkit and it has been my dream to become a Admin on a tekkit sever.I have been op/ranked on 7 other severs so I have tons of xp.SO it would be nice to be able to do this Thanks!

Mod edit: Stop wasting digital paper!

i have never played this sever but I was wanting to apply for a Admin so if yuo know how give me a aplication Thanks

Excuse me yuo talking to me

Hello I would like to apply for Admin my in-game name is legocrazy7 I have always enjoyed playing tekkit and it has been my dream to become a Admin on a tekkit sever.I have been op/ranked on 7 other severs so I have tons of xp.SO it would be nice to be able to do this Thanks!

Mod edit: Stop wasting digital paper!

We are not currently looking for more mods/admins right now sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

IOn Could we get some more plugins Please:

MCBans

EasyEssentials

It would make every thing much easyer becuase with MCBans you can tempban whitch we need for the minor griefing and EasyEssentials just for them little thing.

4 people charged back VIP today so the following people were banned

SktSchmid

BeastedByB

Madiiiman

Rajcoolrules

Thats a $20 hit to the server that was already not seeing much for donations =(

Next Time i get some spare cash i might donate again.