Dead Server

IOn_Vash

We setup a spawn city we just need things built in it.

I can try to save your floppy

thank you ion but i meant a seperate project for the city and have a happy new year and holidays also happpy holidays and none world ending day 12:42 12/22/12 here and im still alive suck that conspirators get me if you can

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey iOn, im a janitor on your server, im very active and friends with mods, i get along with everyone on the server, its a great server. I have donated and played on the server for some time. In that time i have helped many people and made an influence, i was wondering if i could get a promotion, of not dont worry about it, i want this because im on the server so much and witness so much when other mods are offline, Im quite the nocturnal person and can keep an eye on the server when others cant, Thanks. :)

well...it seems i was banned...after all my work i put into this server because of my damned brother going on my account and puting cobblestone ontop of a admins solar panels i hope mabey you could unban me im sorry about what he did and i already changed my password to minecraft. now if you will excuse me ill be killing him now.

well...it seems i was banned...after all my work i put into this server because of my damned brother going on my account and puting cobblestone ontop of a admins solar panels i hope mabey you could unban me im sorry about what he did and i already changed my password to minecraft. now if you will excuse me ill be killing him now.

Ill unban you, just keep your brother off your account

Ill unban you, just keep your brother off your account

having some problems with thsi why did your brother know your password in the first place? and why did you allow him to get on?

seems kinda weird to me and i am realy disturbed with this.

Ion there is a over flow error on the sever need help asap

also getting this message

17:40:08

CONSOLE:

[sEVERE] Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to CoreProtect

Thats not the first time you have griefed

• 2 weeks later...

Umm i was banned from the server by optimal bubble for placeing pipes next to his even tho u know i have my own village, not even close to optbimal buble (i dont know where he even is) and i wasnt on the server since last friday.....