Dead Server

IOn_Vash

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ion Any chance you can unlock some more commands for the mods hard to help people and what happened to nicballer03 did she get banned cause she was banning multiple people including myself. and thanks for the promotions maby one day ill become a op like you and eliman. Also Ion i would request that you try to egt ym floppy fromt he other sever that was very important and i would eb very thankful for it back thank you Miv

Hey Ion, i love the server and i know that some staff have left and there are some open staff slots, i am requesting that i can be made a moderator on your server i have tons off fun on the server and try to help people with there problems as much as i can. at the moment i help by using the DM shovel but i can't remove any types off wood, stone or mashines so i am just requesting i can be mod because i want to help the server. i have a difftent application on page 10 or 9 can you look at that to please that mite make the chance off you picking me better (im a VIP at the moment)

Thanks OptimalBubble XD

Ion Any chance you can unlock some more commands for the mods hard to help people and what happened to nicballer03 did she get banned cause she was banning multiple people including myself. and thanks for the promotions maby one day ill become a op like you and eliman. Also Ion i would request that you try to egt ym floppy fromt he other sever that was very important and i would eb very thankful for it back thank you Miv
+1 to miv he has been working hard on the server

Hey Ion thanks for promoting me but i don't have any off the janitors premissions to remove other block because i tryed to remove some cobblestone some one placed at my house but i can't so can you please add the right premissions please.

And ion i think the server's map should be restarted because it is really laggy and i think the is caused by a leaky buildcraft pipe at someones house.

Hey Ion thanks for promoting me but i don't have any off the janitors premissions to remove other block because i tryed to remove some cobblestone some one placed at my house but i can't so can you please add the right premissions please.

And ion i think the server's map should be restarted because it is really laggy and i think the is caused by a leaky buildcraft pipe at someones house.

The permissions should be fixed. I will see if i can do something about the lag.

The permissions should be fixed. I will see if i can do something about the lag.
Ion i was wondering if i could be premoted to a Admin i know this is a little to soon but i am having trouble because there was a griefing going on and all i could do was remove the block this guy was placing i could not tempban him or ban him for doing wrong because i was the only staff on and someone was asking for op and spaming 'CAN I HAVE OP PLEASE!!!!' and i could not kick him or tempban him so yeah, i am sorry for bugging you for requests but i really need this to help the server.

bubble XD

Hey, IOn may i recomend a new plugin for the server? this plugin adds a rank next to their name in-game like this [Janitor]<OptimalBubble>,

[mod]<OptimalBubble>, [Admin]<Optimalbubble>, [Owner]<IOn_Vash> or [Donator]<OptimalBubble> I am not a expert with this plugin but i know the basic commands for it here is a link the find out more about it and how to download it. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/groupmanager/ its made by bukkit so it must be good!

BUBBLE XD

i enjoy the server alot but there is a glitch where when you enter and exit the nether your char gets locked in a infinate fall and the server restarts automaticly it happened to me and a friend named brar. we can log in but it knocks everyone else off. can you help? thanks and great job on the server!

Ion can you please find a way for me to get back onto the server? i entered the nether, left from the same portal and then server reset. I fell through the world and when ever i go on the server it resets. please help. I really want to continue to play on this server.

When ever I log on every thing is black and i fall into the void then the sever resets

btw my IGM is Ccrashyz250

Yes...It has been that way since last night when Ion told me he would reset the server several times to try and fix the lag. Apparently the server has been resetting itself all night. I offered to donate the 50 bucks that he still needs to upgrade from 4 gB to 32 (!), but I recently lost my wallet and won't have my new cards till sometime this week. (I hope.)

It would be sweet if someone else would donate at least part of that to soften the blow to me. Like I said, I would do it right now if I could, but it won't be for at least another couple of days.

Ion, I tried to run a small private Tekkit server myself, so I sympathize. I constantly had issues. Hopefully it gets ironed out soon. I am not so nive to think that the memory upgrade will solve all the problems, but I am sure it will help a great deal.

You kept blocking and then destroyed the public condensers near spawn.

I broke that reducing server lag (the lag is gone now but i guess so are all steel blocks)

IOn hey, i placed the condensers at spawn but someone put a Furnace next to them wich caused that persone to have access to the condensers and i blocked them off because people were using the condersers to make like 125,454,360x64 Dirt and then were griefing the server that is the only resone why i did. And can i request to be premoted to moderator i know you have just De-ranked me to VIP but i can prove i can really help the server and stop griefing (i will even donate $5 more to be mod)

IOn hey, i placed the condensers at spawn but someone put a Furnace next to them wich caused that persone to have access to the condensers and i blocked them off because people were using the condersers to make like 125,454,360x64 Dirt and then were griefing the server that is the only resone why i did. And can i request to be premoted to moderator i know you have just De-ranked me to VIP but i can prove i can really help the server and stop griefing (i will even donate $5 more to be mod)

Ok fine i re-promoted you. I don't really think it matters though it seems like no one plays anymore.

Ok fine i re-promoted you. I don't really think it matters though it seems like no one plays anymore.
I know this sounds bad, but can i get premoted to admin, I Help the server out a lot but i feel i need more premmisions as a janitor, i will not dis-respect the power i have if im Admin and not just Randomly Ban people people or temp or kick if i do any off them it would be for a reson like Griefing, spaming, Advetising or just being annoying to other people. I really want to be admin because i allways see griefing and want to stop it not just bye removing the blocks but bye temp-banning the player and giving them a chance. I aslo want to be admin because i want to be Able to Roll-back a chunk if it has been griefed and just fix spawn (in Creative). I will not give free items away in Creative mode. I can advetise the server on other Forums, and post the server on Tekkitserver web-sites, i will try to get people to donate and say how Awsome it is and all the cool perks you get.

[Janitor]OptimalBubble