Dead Server

IOn_Vash

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it true that the server is going to be restarted and that we need to put all our stuff in an alchemical pouch (I think it's called) to keep it? or was I trolled out of 5 diamonds to make one + why does the server need to be restarted?

is it true that the server is going to be restarted and that we need to put all our stuff in an alchemical pouch (I think it's called) to keep it? or was I trolled out of 5 diamonds to make one + why does the server need to be restarted?

When tekkit is finally put on 1.3 I may restart the world and depending on if IDs change or not you might not be able to keep your stuff in a alchemy bag.

In case this question has already been answered, be aware that I only read page one, as I am too lazy to read 5 more pages of notifications, but is Equivalent Exchange enabled on this server? If so, all of it, or only certain parts?

... also, that was my first post. Does anyone know why it posted it at the bottom of page one?

... also, that was my first post. Does anyone know why it posted it at the bottom of page one?

only explosives and things that are mainly used to cause explosions are banned.

basically, if you can make it you can use it. any banned item will delete itself from your inventory.