Dead Server

IOn_Vash

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

ive been playing on the tekkit server for 2 weeks now. today i tried to log on to the server and said i was banned i think this is a mistake if not can you please tell me why i was banned.

What is your name?

Ion i think it would be start to totaly restart the sevr major lag corrupt chunks and junk all over i suggest a plugin to nto allow players to build close to spawn at all

Ya I was planning on deleting the world on the first of the year. Because there are a lot of problems with the current world right now.

you have my vote to restart and my total support i must recomened my friend as a janitor his name is mivrsndcool

ion scratch that and please temp ban me and mivrsndcool he is using his ownership of the account i use to influnce my choices therfore making mivrsnd123 and mivrsndcool unstable untill further notice becasue he might try something thank you and see you all later. i might try to get my own account but that probally wont happen just temp ban both accounts and for a reason say he was threating the sever well being as he is.

ion scratch that and please temp ban me and mivrsndcool he is using his ownership of the account i use to influnce my choices therfore making mivrsnd123 and mivrsndcool unstable untill further notice becasue he might try something thank you and see you all later. i might try to get my own account but that probally wont happen just temp ban both accounts and for a reason say he was threating the sever well being as he is.

cancel that for now until i give the order i dont know whats going on