Local Server will not work

ortman_

Question

I'm trying to launch a local to play with my friends. The launch.bat launches and works, but the BTeam java file will not. It runs it's course until it says this: 

Exception generating new chunk

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at biomesoplenty.world.ChunkProviderBOP.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderBOP.java:342)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:294)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:264)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:187)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)

Can anyone help?

2 answers to this question

I'm trying to launch a local to play with my friends. The launch.bat launches and works, but the BTeam java file will not. It runs it's course until it says this: 

Exception generating new chunk

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at biomesoplenty.world.ChunkProviderBOP.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderBOP.java:342)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:294)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:264)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:187)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)

Can anyone help?

​What version of Java... Biome O Plenty is the problem..need more info...