Ok so I need a little help...

SlyRetribution

Ok, so I've been trying to add Ars Magica to the Attack of the B team modpack and it's not compatible with the necromancy mod. Every time I make a minion or have a minion the game crashes, but if there is no minion the game does not crash. In other words I need some help and this is the link to the crash report:

http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/e299b7a59346dc07e2b3110055dd768b

If anything else is needed to help let me know! :)

• Discord Moderator

As I mentioned before, that crash data isn't very useful. Your crash-report and ForgeModLoader-client-0.log files are what we need. Put them into a pastebin or download service. Don't paste them here or attach them to your post (attachments don't work).

• Which specific version of AM2 are you using?
  • What exact things have you added to BTeam?

As I mentioned before, that crash data isn't very useful. Your crash-report and ForgeModLoader-client-0.log files are what we need. Put them into a pastebin or download service. Don't paste them here or attach them to your post (attachments don't work).

• Which specific version of AM2 are you using?
  • What exact things have you added to BTeam?

​I'm going to resend this as a quote, because I'm not sure it will show you I replied.

The version of AM2 I am using is 1.2.0.022 and the only other thing I have added to attack of the b team would be the  MachineMuse Modular Powersuits mod. also how would I find the crash report and forgemodloader-client-0.log files. The main thing I can tell you, which I'm not sure if it is correct or not, is that the necromancy minions crash the world and I saw on another forum where a guy had the same problem and said it was due to a ticking entity, but the guy was never answered. I know that probably doesn't help much but I felt like adding that in.

Edited by SlyRetribution
Wanted to add more content

• Discord Moderator

The ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file is in your modpack's top level folder under the .technic/modpacks/ folder.

The most recent crash report (by date) is in your modpack's crash-reports folder under the .technic/modpacks/ folder.

I'm not sure how you could "add" MMMPS to B-Team since it is included by default. What precise steps did you take when adding this? (gimme dem details)

The ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file is in your modpack's top level folder under the .technic/modpacks/ folder.

The most recent crash report (by date) is in your modpack's crash-reports folder under the .technic/modpacks/ folder.

I'm not sure how you could "add" MMMPS to B-Team since it is included by default. What precise steps did you take when adding this? (gimme dem details)

​MMMPS isn't in there by default I thought not unless I know something you don't lol, but I just Downloaded its three main files. The files are slick-util.jar, Numina-1.6.2-0.1.2-55.jar, and ModularPowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-91.jar, and then I also had the MPS addons file, which all four files were dropped into the mods folder and the game ran just fine. Also you'll have to give me a bit to change some ID conflicts because I had to reinstall the game yesterday to make some settings return to default, but the settings shouldn't have had no effect on the mods.

Hmm. Maybe I hit the pipe too hard this morning. My B-Team client has MMMPS, but maybe I dropped it in there while testing something. Meh.

​Yah that must be what is was, caause I was like what is this trickery, but anyways there are several forgemodleader files in the main folder, and there is nothing in the .log one (like it says it has 0kb worth of data). The pastebin for the crash though is here:

http://pastebin.com/mn77Cra2

• Discord Moderator

I can assure you that almost concurrent in time with the launcher window disappearing that there will be a ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file in your BTeam modpack folder.

I am able to add AM2 (and AnimationAPI which you didn't mention but I do see in your crash report) to BTeam, fix the ID conflicts, and everything works as expected. This is why I asked for specific and precise details about how and what you added to the base pack.

For example: (what I did to get it working)

• Reset B-Team pack to default (menu option)
  • Add MMMPS from this build (MMMPS, Slick, Numina): http://build.technicpack.net/job/ModularPowersuits/118/
  • Add Powersuit Addons: 1.6.4-884
  • Add AM2: 1.2.0.022
  • Add AnimationAPI: 1.6.4-1.1.2
  • Launch B-Team (results in block ID conflict crash)
  • Fixed AM2 block ID conflicts
  • Launch B-Team and create SSP world (Creative, BOP world type)
  • Committed to evil and summoned minions.

Ok, you were thinking that that I was talking of the minions from the minions mod but I'm talking about the minions from the necromancy mod so in other words I have:

• Add MMMPS from this build (MMMPS, Slick, Numina): http://build.technicpack.net/job/ModularPowersuits/118/
  • created a minion on the necromancy altar
  • crashed game

Also I would attach a pic, but you said it didn't work....so I'll try and explain what I mean:

There are three main forgemodloader folders and they are:

forgemodloader-client-0               1430KB

forgemodloader-client-0.log                0KB

forgemodloader-client-1                1122KB

I can assure you that almost concurrent in time with the launcher window disappearing that there will be a ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file in your BTeam modpack folder.

I am able to add AM2 (and AnimationAPI which you didn't mention but I do see in your crash report) to BTeam, fix the ID conflicts, and everything works as expected. This is why I asked for specific and precise details about how and what you added to the base pack.

For example: (what I did to get it working)

• Committed to evil and summoned minions.

​Whoops forgot to quote again lol

Ok, you were thinking that that I was talking of the minions from the minions mod but I'm talking about the minions from the necromancy mod so in other words I have:

• created a minion on the necromancy altar
  • crashed game

Also I would attach a pic, but you said it didn't work....so I'll try and explain what I mean:

There are three main forgemodloader folders and they are:

forgemodloader-client-0               1430KB

forgemodloader-client-0.log                0KB

forgemodloader-client-1                1122KB

• Discord Moderator

You don't need to quote. I see a blue star beside any threads I've posted in when they are updated.

Ahh, heh, you aren't displaying file extensions so you don't see that the one you list as "forgemodloader-client-0.log" is actually named "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log.lck". Google "windows explorer always show file extensions". I need to see that first one you listed (1430K)

• Discord Moderator

You can try older versions of AM2, but from the look of that GitHub issue I would think it unlikely that you would get a different result. It seems that Necromancy isn't making a required/fundamental call when an entity is spawned. Without that, AM2 will just crash when it tries to access data that doesn't exist.