Internal Server Crash

Dovahkiin5019

I have a modpack that works fine with new worlds, however, with my old world that I would like to keep running, the pack is reluctant to run. Whenever I open the world, the internal server crashes. It displays an error; "Shutting down internal server." and goes to a screen that says "Connection lost: A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated." And quits to the multiplayer screen. The game does not crash, so there is no crash report. Latest.log seems to be the only log that contains any useful information. It says something about a json file that is corrupt on line 7 column 134. The specific line reads "com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated object at line 7 column 134." I've tried to look through the file and cannot find any explicit references to a file that exists, or can be found when I search for it. I deleted all *.json files that I could find and had the game reload them, and the error persists. I've downloaded completely new mods and basically recreated the entire pack from scratch after I could'nt fix the error yesterday, and I'm still getting it. I am stuck, if anyone can find what the latest.log file is referring to, and how to fix it, I would be immensly grateful.

I've had problems in this world before, specificially with fluids. Forestry squeezers would crash when I opened them, and fluiducts had corrupted my world. I had to update forestry and Thermal Foundation, Dyanamics, etc.. If that helps in any diagnosis.

latest.log

fml-client-latest.log

fml-junk-earlystartup.log

The pack download link is "http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/saiko". if you would like to take a look. Its a hidden pack, so it may not work.

Edited by Dovahkiin5019

• Discord Moderator

My suspicion is that you have some mods which are incompatible with your selected version of Forge. You have a relatively recent (#1448) version of Forge, but ancient versions of multiple mods. This is "bad". You need to go through and update all the mods to ensure that they are compatible with the updated (as of Forge #1355) Fluid API.

My suspicion is that you have some mods which are incompatible with your selected version of Forge. You have a relatively recent (#1448) version of Forge, but ancient versions of multiple mods. This is "bad". You need to go through and update all the mods to ensure that they are compatible with the updated (as of Forge #1355) Fluid API.

​Which mods need to be updated? Or perhaps, which "ancient" mods do you refer to? I downloaded completely new mods to see if I could solve this problem because I suspected this to be so and it didn't help. Individually downloading them manually takes hours and, if possible, I'd like to mitigate it as much as possible.

• Discord Moderator
  • Your modpack archive contains too many files. The bin folder should only contain the modpack.jar file.
  • You have multiple files named in the format of "ModName-Mod-1.7.10.jar" or "ModName_Mod_1.7.10.jar". This are usually from illegitimate sources as nearly no mod authors use this naming convention for their mod files. Always get your mods directly from the mod authors. Replace any mods named in this fashion with their legitimate versions.
  • I can't give you a full list of what needs replaced because of the improperly named files (see above bullet point). However, just a quick glance through the mods folder yields: Biomes O' Plenty, Blood Magic, BuildCraft, Mystcraft, NEI, Tinkers' Construct, Thaumic Tinkerer, ttCore, WR-CBE and all mods described in the above bullet point.
  • The IndustrialCraft API JAR is intended for use only by mod developers and should not be in your pack.
  • Your Logistics Pipes and BuildCraft mods are fundamentally incompatible. The page where you download Logistics Pipes clearly states that version is for BuildCraft 7.0.x but you have BuildCraft 6.1.x.