Cyclotron Industries - Delicious Cake Update!

flamingsalad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello i just wanna say AWESOME FACTORY i just made a account just to ask you : Pleaze download ? :) . I played cracked tekkit but it aint fun so i gonna buy Minecraft just because this world download, Thanks ;)

Cracked Tekkit doesn't exist... You need a MC account to be able to use the Technic Launcher... And don't go around saying you cracked MC, it's against the rules, and people might be mean to you... I'm hardly restraining myself...

Cracked Tekkit doesn't exist... You need a MC account to be able to use the Technic Launcher... And don't go around saying you cracked MC, it's against the rules, and people might be mean to you... I'm hardly restraining myself...

Actually yes there is a cracked minecraft you need a mc acc but doesnt need premium i played it myself so why would it be fake ?

I get SO annoyed when people say they play "Cracked"! I bought MC LEGIT from day 1. Besides, Just play the demo. Spend 99 minutes mining, and 1 minute building!

Yeah i didnt had a credit card but now i have so i gonna buy mc :D