Tekkit - Nuclear Reactor SAFE AND EFFICIENT.

Hey, well I'v been playing around with reactors and I managed to create a good setup/formula thing to make my Mark 1 reactor be quite efficient, I'm not sure how the website worked but the results I got seemed legit.

If the website I used didn't lie to me this Mark 1 reactor:

-Never explodes (Unless you don't allow to cool).

-Cool time 45 Seconds.

-Generates 110/eu per tick.

2 Of these reactors with this setup can Power a MFSU, Massfabricator and 2 Recyclers (Overclocked 2x4 and still generate more power).

Check my video out and it has the formula on there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_htpKUlOso

Like and subscribe if you will help me out.

You are comparing these posts to letters even though you never straight said so. Letters also are a whole different thing from forum posts, of course you sign your name on a letter. But you dont sign your name here.

Follow the rules or get bent.

Mod Edit: This is getting dangerously close to backseat modding

Regarding signatures, you may think it's a stupid rule, but it's a rule nonetheless, and we expect you to follow them.

Regarding the massive pile of poeple talking about it, we moderators are perfectly capable of enforcing the rules on our own, and backseat moderating is, if anything, a more serious rule breakage than post signing.

Any more discussion of the sort and I'm deleting the thread.

My grammar needs work? I'd rather not be a grammar Nazi such as yourself thank you very much. People like you are like most of society now, someone spells something wrong or doesn't use correct grammar and you automatically *but in with the corrections.

*butt :twisted:

Really, if you're going to make posts about how a forum mod is late to an argument over the forum rules, expect to get blasted. If you also think grammar and spelling are unimportant, I challenge you to go get a job, using an application and resume that applies homophones in the wrong context.

• 5 weeks later...

Well done Malicered.... get the thread back on track

I don't understand all this type 1, type 2 stuff... I don't know what the difference is.

Is a type 1 basically a lot safer than a type 2 - but therefore outputs less power, or is there more to it than that.

Then there is the whole cooling thing. My reactor ticks along nicely. I never have to pay it any attention except to replace the 8x Uranium cells every so often.

I have no idea what its EU output is (How do I check?)

This thread was annoying to read. Here's a new rule: No off topic arguments.

There's a video on the wiki showing a setup with ~120EU/t without needing any cooling time and no exploding.

Good setup regardless for doing it on your own.

This thread was annoying to read. Here's a new rule: No off topic arguments.

Since when do you get to make the rules?

@Malicered: This is borderline necromancy. Exercise caution in resurrecting old threads. It would have been a better idea to PM the person to see if they had the schematic to give you.