Zammyk

Authservers error

Question

Recently I've been encountering the following error:
"An error occurred to attempt to reach Authservers.mojang.com"
I've looked up Technic forums, youtube videos, google'd and bing'd for answers, clearly no one has them.
Is this error possibly going to be fixed by staff's work or auth servers being fixed properly? No clue on what to do here.
1/10th chance it would log me in and the other 90% is like, no, you're not logging in. Any assistance? 
Thanks ~ Zammyk

Screenshot_2.png

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AxeGarian
      Hi everyone, been ages since I roamed here, but i'm nipping in to ask if there's any News or Plans for a Minecraft W10 Edition version of Tekkit?
      Many thanks for your time.
    • By DjAngel1303
      As the title says i have a problem with my Tekkit Legands i installed it fine on the launcher it self went to go play on it see a nice minecraft screen pop up with the tekkit legands symbol on the top waited for 5-10mins then heads back tothe launcher page i have the logs here  please help me 

• By xHAILxDA_FEARED
      I was trying to join the Endercraft server and ive tried multiple times to no avail, it just crashes after "logging in" and has no report, no crash log, no anything, please help
    • By cpm9
      Hey I've been looking for a good MC server hosting PC. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would like it to be Windows 7 or 8 64bit OS and have at least 8Gb of ram and be at a reasonable price. Not more than $400. Possibly with an SSD or the ability to add one. I would be using it to host my custom Technic 1.7.10 modpack of 50 mods. Please respond. Thanks.
    • By Caeseus
      So decided to retry techit pack, we tried launching it, the pcs are on 1.6.4, and the mac is at 1.5, so trying to find 1.6.4 for mac, and I can not find it. They downloaded it from technic site, where you chose windows mac or linux, but the mac version was out of date.

Can someone help me find the 1.6.4 for Macs?