Castles and Villagers

Cassandra1977

They removed the mods for them as they are very laggy and cause issues. As for the machines disappearing, technic 7.2 requires that you make a new world as it is not compatible with old worlds.

In other words if you load a old world in the latest version it will destroy your world.

Millenaire and Better Dungeons were taken out? Will they ever put them back in..? Maybe as a seperate download or something.. Because that really makes it sort of pointless to explore now, and thats mainly what I do in Technic pack. Plus I Downloaded Technic pack not long ago, Started a new world and now as I was just getting started with a Zepplin, and a brand new house I updated it and everything was gone, Or atleast the world looked completely terrible with blotches of sand everywhere. I Realize that the old version worlds arent compatible with the new version of Technic pack but there could have been a warning. I Wish there would of been an option to not update it. I Guess I'll just continue playing the Yogbox instead, If Millenaire and any other mods havent been taken out of that aswell...

I Realize that the old version worlds arent compatible with the new version of Technic pack but there could have been a warning.

There was a warning. There's a statement on the article about the update on the Technic Pack website that says that 7.1 worlds and below are incompatible and to back up any worlds you want to keep, though really you should already be backing up worlds you care about anyways.

I Wish there would of been an option to not update it.

There's the "Manual Build Selection" option and the "No" button on the "Would you like to update?" message box.

There was a warning. There's a statement on the article about the update on the Technic Pack website that says that 7.1 worlds and below are incompatible and to back up any worlds you want to keep, though really you should already be backing up worlds you care about anyways.

I Know that, But some people dont look at the website everyday. I Just found out about the Technic pack and didnt know that there was going to be a new update soon.

Millenaire and Better Dungeons were taken out? Will they ever put them back in..? Maybe as a seperate download or something.. Because that really makes it sort of pointless to explore now, and thats mainly what I do in Technic pack. Plus I Downloaded Technic pack not long ago, Started a new world and now as I was just getting started with a Zepplin, and a brand new house I updated it and everything was gone, Or atleast the world looked completely terrible with blotches of sand everywhere. I Realize that the old version worlds arent compatible with the new version of Technic pack but there could have been a warning. I Wish there would of been an option to not update it. I Guess I'll just continue playing the Yogbox instead, If Millenaire and any other mods havent been taken out of that aswell...

But... are... uhhh...

Everything that was removed was for a good reason. If you want them back, install them, there's nothing stopping you from it.

But... are... uhhh...

Everything that was removed was for a good reason. If you want them back, install them, there's nothing stopping you from it.

Yeah. Drop and drag the mods into your mods folder and tada! They're in your Technic SSP again (Although for obvious reasons if you have bugs because of it, it's your own fault) and you can use them as you once could. Although I can't guarantee your old worlds won't still be destroyed.

Millenaire and Better Dungeons were taken out? Will they ever put them back in..? Maybe as a seperate download or something..

They are available as a separate download. On the Millenaire and Better Dungeons sites / release threads.