Alternative EMC generator (Milk to diamonds!)

Here's a rough concept for an EMC generator with a smaller upfront cost and more compact size than the bonemeal generator.

It seems to work at a somewhat reasonable rate, gaining 81 EMC per milk bucket after converting it back into an empty bucket.

Eventually the condenser will overflow, the excess will be routed into the secondary condenser with the item of your choice.

The highest speed possible is 0.350, Any lower will make the machine either not work at all, or work more slowly.

2lm287p.png

This thing actually creates a diamond in under one minute.

5 of these devices would have the same output as a 17 RMC 5 RMR energy collection star.

Here's a way to get 4 times the amount in a sort of small area... downside is all the buckets though, but those get produced after running the machine for several minutes.

2pq9shf.png

I only just discovered this an hour or so ago... I'm not really one to keep secrets and all that since I'm selfless and love everybody to death <3

Besides, I only ever play tekkit on SSP or with my friends over hamachi, so not really any way to exploit the hell out of it in a way that would matter. We usually avoid making BS machines like this because it is really overpowered.

Here's a rough concept for an EMC generator with a smaller upfront cost and more compact size than the bonemeal generator.

It seems to work at a somewhat reasonable rate, gaining 81 EMC per milk bucket after converting it back into an empty bucket.

Eventually the condenser will overflow, the excess will be routed into the secondary condenser with the item of your choice.

The highest speed possible is 0.350, Any lower will make the machine either not work at all, or work more slowly.

2lm287p.png

This thing actually creates a diamond in under one minute.

5 of these devices would have the same output as a 17 RMC 5 RMR energy collection star.

can i get a list of what blocks are used, i only use default so im not sure for spahx thanks if you do also awesome design

The one facing the cow is a deployer with a bucket inside of it.

Right behind the deployer is a filter with a milk bucket inside of it.

To the right of that filter is another filter, which extracts empty buckets from the condenser.

The condenser converts milk buckets into empty buckets, with a gain of 81 emc each time it does this.

Here's a way to get 4 times the amount in a sort of small area... downside is all the buckets though, but those get produced after running the machine for several minutes.

2pq9shf.png

I only just discovered this an hour or so ago... I'm not really one to keep secrets and all that since I'm selfless and love everybody to death <3

Besides, I only ever play tekkit on SSP or with my friends over hamachi, so not really any way to exploit the hell out of it in a way that would matter. We usually avoid making BS machines like this because it is really overpowered.

I played around with this design and it's awesome. :3

• 2 months later...