So I got to experiment with a tablet

Valkon

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Another picture relating to Starbound. It's an Apex, a race of ape-men that was confirmed as a playable race yesterday.

gaivd.png

Last image here had no outlines, this one has outlines colored according to the color of it's object.

• 1 month later...

Been a little while since I've posted in this thread, so here's two things I've done recently.

I made this for something in the Kitty Jail thread. There's some context in there, if you're interested. I believe the discussion of Mind Hack starts somewhere around page 11 or so.

hQkyv.png

I also drew this recently (this morning).

7R8fM.png

Been a little while since I've posted in this thread, so here's two things I've done recently.

I made this for something in the Kitty Jail thread. There's some context in there, if you're interested. I believe the discussion of Mind Hack starts somewhere around page 11 or so.

PICTURE

I also drew this recently (this morning).

PICTURE

Is the second one the guy in your avatar? Also my avatar was Valkon's as well just BTW... ;)

Is the second one the guy in your avatar? Also my avatar was Valkon's as well just BTW... ;)

From my experience, most blue demons with horns and black and white hair that are drawn by Valkon represent the same frictional being.

Edit : fictional* XD

From my experience, most blue demons with horns and black and white hair that are drawn by Valkon represent the same frictional being.

Thats why I asked, they looked similar. Is he based off anything Valkon?

EDIT: Here is the full version of the drawing of me Valkon did:

kNcRX.png

Edit : fictional* XD

Thats why I asked, they looked similar. Is he based off anything Valkon?

The two are pretty much the same guy, yeah. I don't remember if I based it on too much, though if I remember correctly, when I first created the guy about a year or two ago his general design was partially inspired by the Troll race from Homestuck.

The two are pretty much the same guy, yeah. I don't remember if I based it on too much, though if I remember correctly, when I first created the guy about a year or two ago his general design was partially inspired by the Troll race from Homestuck.

The glasses are the Thaumcraft Goggles right?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Cheapshot.

Anyways, another drawing. Experimenting with simple shading and a color circle plugin I got for Photoshop.

As for the name "Wolfram," there are two reasons for it.

Uh, Tungsten is your favorite element, and you work for Wolfram research?

As for the drawing, this one is particularly baffling. The mix of the horned skull, epic battleaxe and badass armor makes for a high quality demon. Might I obtain your source of inspiration for this one? It recalls me Skyrim's Overlord Draughts, but naught else.

The wolfram = tungsten thing is correct (the armor is supposed to be tungsten-plated), but the second reason was because the skull-mask is supposed to be a combination of the skulls of a wolf and a ram.

As for any inspiration, it was just an idea I had. The only inspiration I can think of off the top of my head is Sword Art Online (an anime), which was recommended to me a few days ago, though I don't recall anyone wielding a halberd in it (as the name implies, they pretty much entirely use swords).