[In Progress]TekkitZ, a map adaption of DayZ. (0.0.4)

Techpriest

I would be honored to help you finish building this map! I am 13 years old and I always wanted to get dayz but can't because my performance of graphics on my pc dont allow games such as that, but when I found this link and noticed in the comments that people offered to help I really wanted to get in on it, msg me back in the comments or to my email at beagle8596 and (if you want) Ill get ready to do whatever it is you want done. thanks! :P

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how close is this to being released? it sounds like a pretty awesome map!

2 weeks ago. I was finished. Now, I'm no longer finished. After I finished it. A virus known as the FBI Moneypak virus was deep in my computer, I had to delete all of the files and reinstall my Windows computer. I don't think I can actually release it since it took me about 9 months and 4 months of buddies help to finish it again.

Just to let you know, I'm not to sure if you are aware of this, but there is a popular mod pack known as "Crafting Dead". This can really help with the spawning zombies. It features guns, med packs, tools, and the need for water. I'm sure you can simply put your new map in the 'Saves' file and it will work. Just a thought. :P

Uh... Re-read Techpriest's last post for me again, please.

Go on, I can wait.

Done? Good. Because, in case you're dumber than you look (and you probably are, given that you've necroed a dead thread earlier today,) this project is dead. Seriously.

2 weeks ago. I was finished. Now, I'm no longer finished. After I finished it. A virus known as the FBI Moneypak virus was deep in my computer, I had to delete all of the files and reinstall my Windows computer. I don't think I can actually release it since it took me about 9 months and 4 months of buddies help to finish it again.

oh man, that is a bummer! Is it possibel that some kind person out in this world would have a copy of one of your older versions? If you are anything like me then when something like that happens after so much work, i probably would be working towards buying a new computer/laptop and maybe even repairing some walls from throwing said PC into it. Hope you can find it somewhere!