[In Progress]TekkitZ, a map adaption of DayZ. (0.0.4)

Techpriest

I suggest an application format, tech

Example:

IGN:

Age (don't really think this is necessary, but can be used nonetheless)

Previous builds (biggest deciding factor in my opinion)

Timezone:

What times of the day can you be on:

This is an EXAMPLE. Do NOT post an application under this format.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest an application format, tech

Example:

IGN:

Age (don't really think this is necessary, but can be used nonetheless)

Previous builds (biggest deciding factor in my opinion)

Timezone:

What times of the day can you be on:

This is an EXAMPLE. Do NOT post an application under this format.

NO. NEVER.

this could be really cool, or really a a flop. what I don't think has been told yet is whether or not the servers that want to do this will be modded serverside like the actual mineZ or if it will go on the honor system, also with SSP I once again am not sure how you plan to accomplish the non breaking of blocks because I sometimes don't have the discipline to not break blocks :P

this could be really cool, or really a a flop. what I don't think has been told yet is whether or not the servers that want to do this will be modded serverside like the actual mineZ or if it will go on the honor system, also with SSP I once again am not sure how you plan to accomplish the non breaking of blocks because I sometimes don't have the discipline to not break blocks :P

WorldGuard.

WorldGuard.

WorldGuard.

I saw this coming..... fair enough I suppose but what about SSP? last I checked worldguard is not a singleplayer thing lol

Let them do what they want.

Single-player isn't important for me.

They can just spawn nukes and blow them up. I don't really care. :D.

Since, I'm going to add two separates downloads:

Single-player and Multi-player.

Single-Player: Just includes the map. The end.

Multi-player: Include maps and plugins that are automatically configured for the map.

Say, what time zone do you live in? I'm looking for helpers :D

ah very smart! I just wasn't sure about those 2 things, I'm guessing this project is close® to completion? I really am looking forward to this. I'm guessing the plugins will have the modded files for the zeds as well? (not burning in daylight, faster,stronger, and more deadly)

Not really, this project is closed. Temporarily. I'll probably open it in October or so.

The reason why I closed it, is now all my helpers are now inactive because of school.

I too would be happy to help you, my only problem is I don't have a microphone for skype. I do type fairly fast though and I can build OK if I am given an idea of what I am doing, hell I'm even decent with redstone contrpations if you want a piston gate or something of that sort for a large walled town or something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...