Y no more Forestry?!

Eytan20

This has been extremely well covered on the forums.

TL; DR: The author of Forestry expressed a clear desire to have his mod removed from Technic Pack. It's never coming back.

Edit: I'm extremely surprised that there isn't a sticky thread, or a mention in an FAQ somewhere, of the reason why Forestry was removed and how it's never coming back. It might stop this endless parade of "Where did Forestry go?" questions.

Sir somewhat of the dumbtable (The author of forestry) didnt want forestry to be in tekkit, so instead of asking formally and have it get removed trough normal means, he guessed that inserting malicious code that breaks every single world using forestry with technic launcher.

By the way: SEARCH!!!

You aren't exactly lacking for sources of renewable energy. There's fuel feedback machines using the Oil Fabricator (see this), the IC2 panoply of generators - most notably CompactSolars HV solar arrays - and, if you're really cheap, infinite fuel items using a Equivalent Exchange energy condenser rig.

Forestry, and Buildcraft in general, always annoyed me anyway.

Sorry The Merchant of menace not trying to do any backseat modding. Just saying if it was me I would expect a reprimand for being to lazy to do the search myself. I am not asking anybody to actually give him the newbie label.

and plus if you are lazy like the op stated. Is it not easier to do a search for "forestry" than it is to make an entire post?