[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackielife can i be unbanned I didn't mean to steal the quarry and i really like the server if I do anything again you can banned me for ever just pleas give me one more chance and the reason I broke it is that my sticky key when on there was a big lag spike and I just brocke every thing just pleas give me one more chance

Okay, I need some help. I tried asking one of the mods, but they didn't really help, but in all fairness to them, its' not very easy to communicate over that chat. I was looking in my chest, and I accidently hit one of those load/save buttons on the side of the screen, and everything in the chest disappeared. No its all gone, and I had spent ALOT of time getting it all. I had 50 Geothermal Generators, and 10 Macerators, 256 Redstone Tubes, 12 Red Alloy Wire, 4 jacketed cobblestone wire, 14 filters, 80 Glass Fibre Cables, and 2 Transformer Upgrades. As you can see, it wasn't very cheap either. Can you please help? :(

EDIT: If you're wondering as to why I had so many things, it was for an EMC Farm.

Currently working on a website for the server.Also new Mod!Welcome Gusjam04!

I was banned and I really want to be unbanned i love the server and i will never do any thing again if i do you can banned me for ever I broke the quarry because my sticky key turned on and there was a big lag spike and i just broke every thing just pleas give me one more chance

You griefed a house outside of spawn

I stole a Quarry but i didn't mean to my sticky keys went on and there was a major lag spike so I broke every thing and got the quarry just pleas give me one more chance

I will never do any thing again ever if I do you can banned me for ever my name is lolshane

... whenever i go on a server if i like it i get stupidly banned or it goes inactive, I mean minecraft and the technic launcher are awesome just server owners are like strangers, take u in with a good sign (candy idk) then down you at the end, in this case take u in with everything u want of a server then u see: The Ban Hammer Has Spoken! Why do i even bother...

Can i join? my name is draco20 and how do i join the server? i added the ip to minecraft but it said it wasnt there

Are you sure you typed it in correctly? It should be there, it isn't a whitelist server. It is a good server, apart from a few hicups here and there but no one's perfect right? haha

... whenever i go on a server if i like it i get stupidly banned or it goes inactive, I mean minecraft and the technic launcher are awesome just server owners are like strangers, take u in with a good sign (candy idk) then down you at the end, in this case take u in with everything u want of a server then u see: The Ban Hammer Has Spoken! Why do i even bother...

What were you banned for?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons