• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so head the deal. I have been playing yogbox and tekkit and thought:

How awesome would it be if there was a mod pack with the major mods being:

Thaumcraft 2 / Equivalent Exchange/ Industreal Craft/ Build Craft

Who's With Me!

The Name explains it all

Not really..

Is this supposed to be another topic to discuss which is better?

EDIT

Ok so head the deal. I have been playing yogbox and tekkit and thought:

How awesome would it be if there was a mod pack with the major mods being:

Thaumcraft 2 / Equivalent Exchange/ Industreal Craft/ Build Craft

Who's With Me!

What? There is already a mod pack with these been major mods, it's called technic pack?

Not really..

Is this supposed to be another topic to discuss which is better?

EDIT

What? There is already a mod pack with these been major mods, it's called technic pack?

ya but technic is only single player hence smp and in technic its only at thaumcraft 1 not 2 adnd if it was i wold not of posted this

ya but technic is only single player hence smp and in technic its only at thaumcraft 1 not 2 adnd if it was i wold not of posted this

In that case, I am sure the mods you want will come someday.

P.S technic does have thaumcraft2, check the latest rec build.

ya but technic is only single player hence smp

Tekkit is pretty much as close as you can get to Technic with SMP.

and in technic its only at thaumcraft 1 not 2 adnd if it was i wold not of posted this

What version are you playing on? The latest recommended build definitely has Thaumcraft 2.

On a side note there is no such thing as Thaumcraft 2 SMP, if what you're suggesting is adding that to Tekkit.

Tekkit is pretty much as close as you can get to Technic with SMP.

What version are you playing on? The latest recommended build definitely has Thaumcraft 2.

On a side note there is no such thing as Thaumcraft 2 SMP, if what you're suggesting is adding that to Tekkit.

i guess i should update hehe sorry but the topic of Alchemist VS Enginer is still on, I myself am an Alchemist

I consider myself both an alchemist and an "Enginer". I love techmods, (they're great) but hate stripmining. So, EE for the win.

I don't like strip-mining either, but my turtles seem to be loving it for some reason... Engineer for life.

LOL. I don't like ComputerCraft: I prefer RedPower Control. Lua is not my specialty, whereas I can handle FORTH quite well.

Well then, you could be interested by Frame quarries, I made one without even knowing anything about RP computers ;)

Engineers have reinforced stone but Alchemists have elderich stone and multiple worlds to escape to (Mystcrsft) we also have swift wolfs witch allows us to fly also along with tant components witch we can use to demolish your land

so Alchemist FTW. See and this is why the alchemic mods should be installed in to tekkit because we only get EQ and they get BC IDC2 RSP but i can see where som problems mat occur with Mystcraft and the discoveries in thaumcraft2

While you may be mining and making machines to get more materials,I have already set up an Flower that generates all the resources i need to defeat you

Umm please inform me of this flower so i can stop mining

It doesn't matter. There's no good reason to post again when you don't have anyone posting after you, unless you're speaking on two completely different topics or answering different questions, and even then, 1 post is enough.