[Request] [32x] SummerFields pack for tekkit/technic

GuardTower

Hi guys~ i just wanted to ask if there is an ongoing texture pack support for SummerFields?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/424521-32x32-124-summerfields-r25-new-plank-new-sandstone-22032012-550k-download/

i love this texture pack, one of the reasons is that Diamonds sparkle with this text pack and the wheat sways in the wind.

Its a shame. this is one of my most favorite texture packs but it seems like its not being updated at all after 1.2.4 T_T

i want to atleast put it up to date on my own but im not a texture pack maker (i would like to but i dont know where all the files are for tekkit/technic)

can i ask some help on how to create an animated texture pack (similar to the diamonds and wheat)? and what is the name/location of all the necessary texturepack for Tekkit

tho please link me in if there is already a SummerFields texture support for Tekkit/technic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would port it, but I'm currently busy with my own ZekoCraft.

You could check out ZekoCraft if you would like.

I will check this out and update IC2 and only IC2 for this texturepack until I get the time.

Any links to your text pack? and no rush~ i would just have to endure seeing the default 16x skins of the mods

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus, the most unrelated and sidelined mods have support but nothing for Redower, Buildcraft, Industrialcraft?

Because the side mods aren't as gigantically, enormously, bloatedly massive as the big names are.

Honestly, I have the time and resources to do this myself, but I have no artistic talent. Damn my pleb genes.

Because the side mods aren't as gigantically, enormously, bloatedly massive as the big names are.

Honestly, I have the time and resources to do this myself, but I have no artistic talent. Damn my pleb genes.

im trying to edit my own copy of summerfields using the technic pack support of sphax... i more or less copy paste existing images and recolor them~ the only problem i have is that the technic sphax somehow overitten the sprite for my iron gold and diamond... the one that is animated