What would you like added to Minecraft next?

Ch34t3rs1

I remember seeing somewhere that Mojang wanted to add a red dragon, whose about the size of the Enderdragon and roams the overworld. Once he would be added, the Enderdragon would be made much bigger. I don't remember when I read this, in the official wiki I think.

Ah, it was discontinued as I last read... :(

Notch doesn't even work on MC anymore. And the odds of Mojang following this forum are... Small.

Jeb is working on it now since Notch has so much other stuff to do nowadays. Jeb kinda screwed up Minecraft in ways but at the same time he made it so much better.

See, all I want is a nice, angry mob of villagers, that walk out of their village (if you live close to one) and try to storm your house if they believe something bad is happening, e.g they see you brewing potions or you have weird things growing in your garden or maybe even because you stole of or killed one of them... It was be awesome.

But, if that doesn't happen, I would like to see maybe an increase in some mobs (passive or aggressive) like bats, goats (use horns to summon evil spirits or likewise), whales ( sell incredibly valuable ambergris to the villagers), mere-people and were-people/animals. Minecraft had its originality stem from its creativity, but they have kind of stopped adding in those weird, quirky things, like ghasts, zombie pigmen, slimes, and stuff.

They are going to add negative acting villagers and zombie villagers. ANGRY SQUIDWARD! |-(

They are going to add negative acting villagers and zombie villagers. ANGRY SQUIDWARD! |-(

Hey, you should use the edit function if you want to post again. Double and triple posting is frowned upon here, and you'll get a warning.

Hey, you should use the edit function if you want to post again. Double and triple posting is frowned upon here, and you'll get a warning.

S/He could almost (note I said ALMOST) get away with it because s/he is responding to different posts, s/he should still use edit though.

S/He could almost (note I said ALMOST) get away with it because s/he is responding to different posts, s/he should still use edit though.

Well, what I mean is that's a bad habit to get, in contrario to editing. I'm... I'm not like backseat modding or anythin'... D;

hey Xy, (can I call you Xy? I don't care I'm gonna do it) have you seen these threads yet?

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/account-hacker-caught.21327/page-4#post-162329

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/account-hacker-caught.21328/#post-162330

Also YOU, back seat modding!?!? perish the thought

God, I'm always late at the best ones... At least I'm getting all the Viking references.

What kind of stuff would you like added to minecraft? I would probably want an actual End Portal added in creative mode, so you just plop it down and jump in, and to find them you would have to be in a Cave, and a new feature would for me would be having a proper working tv. It would be great to pass time on Minecraft.

Well, what I wanted to Minecraft is a bit... unusual. Don't worry. I don't want guns and bullets. And Nazi zombies.

-To start, the multiplayer map (that piece of paper) with selectable waypoints. Or death points (just like mini map), maybe a zoom in and zoom out option.

-Maybe a useful item highlight, like food, coal, ores and such, like, you dropped iron by mistake in a lava pool. Your first thought is "Fuck!!" but they may have fallen into an edge of a stone.

-Perhaps more crops. Like corn, maize, cereals or even tomatoes, potatoes, strawberries, blueberries and all that.

-More decors. Wood and cobble is kind of a harsh texture, there should be decors, like paints, to paint a certain side of a block. Or potted plants, even rugs.

-Perhaps already built furniture, such as tables, chairs, queen-sized beds (for decor and sleep), different coloured beds. Depending on the wood and wool you use.

-A sleep-and-recovery feature, where sleep could recover all of your HP and maybe 2 hunger bits (don't ask me how).

-A repair bench, where the GUI looks like a furnace, but instead of coal you placed iron, wood, diamond or stone and instead of the item to smelt, you placed a pickaxe, a shovel, a sword or an axe. And slowly it would heal, like one stone could give more 3 uses to a diamond pickaxe? (Jury-rigging?).

I dream too much.

Planes, cars, big boats and trains would be nice. More weapons would also be great as normal minecraft is

Guy #1: You have offended me for the last time, I shall unsheathe my sword.

Guy #2: I do not see the errors in my ways so I shall unsheathe my sword in response. En Garde!

It would be so much better as

Guy #1: You have stolen your last jewel thief and now your life shall perish by the blade of my *insert weapon name here*.

Guy #2: Ha your *insert weapon name here* is no match for my *insert other weapon name here*, now we shall see who will have their candle blown out.

Guy #2 has been slain by Guy#1, Guy #2 has re-spawned and returned to his point of death.

Guy #2: You have bested me in combat. I congratulate you worthy adversary, I shall now take my leave.

Guy #1: Hey kid, Catch. *Guy #1 returns the items dropped by Guy#2 upon his death*

Guy #2 Gee thanks Mean Joe Green.

This has been "A waste of your time", we thank you for coming and as always...Get Bent Dilholes bye bye.

Ps. Took some serious willpower to press the post reply button as this was long and kinda dumb.