[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

Moderator Application: blakeWTF

Ingame Name:BlakeWTF

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):blake.hammersley

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):blake hammersley

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:3 1/2 months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 9/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:/mute 10mins then still do it tempban

How would you handle a bug abuser?:/jail him for 10mins still does it ask for him to get /killed

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: never at all it is a pvp/raiding/griefing server

Timezone:

Standard time zone:UTC/GMT +10 hoursDaylight saving time:+1 hourCurrent time zone offset:UTC/GMT +11 hoursTime zone abbreviation:EDT - Eastern Daylight Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for having two moderator applications this one is the corect one

Moderator Application

Name:BlakeWTF or blake hammersley

Skype Name:blake.hammersley

How long have you been on the server:3 1/2

Server reputation:9/10

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond:ask him why he is banning people and if he still keeps banning people temp ban him untill further notice

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: again temp ban untill further notice

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would:/mute straight away no time wasted

A player threatens to DDoS Another player, how do you react: kick,mute and report

You get raided/griefed, response?:i would think to my self damn and just let it go

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do racisim is a bannable offence so yeah so i think i would temp ban

Moderator Application

Name: vialiy (SamuilsNest)

Skype Name: vitaliy.chuprov

How long have you been on the server: a bit more then 2 months

Server reputation: 9/10

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond: ask him why. iF its really for no reason i would give a temp ban and report it to another admin or Owner.(with proof)

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: Get Proof. Temp Ban. Give proof to a admin or Owner

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: I would Warn then if repeat i would mute.. for 5mins

A player threatens to DDoS Another player, how do you react: I would kick. maybe Report. and Mute.

You get raided/griefed, response?: I wouldnt do anything. Its a pvp server. Mods dont get special treatment.

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do:i would Temp ban automatically.

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name:pokemon_freak

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):pokemon_freak1337

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Mark

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Since it started.

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:8

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:Mute them for 10 minuts at most, 5 at least.

How would you handle a bug abuser?:I would jail them for 30 minuts at most, 10 atleast, then I would tell an admin about it, also, I might temp ban the player.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No.

Timezone:Eastern USA.

Mod application

IGN: Ziad347

SKype ziad_arab

Name: Ziad

How long have u been playing BTT: for sicece it started

Whart u rate server: 9

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: I mute mute for 5min if continued the mute time will increase(could lead to banned)

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No i would not

Timezone:Sydney gtm +10:00

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: Nightmare_Archer

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): nightmare.archer

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Kelton

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 4 Months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 8

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Mute for 5 min if they continute after that a kick after that a Jail and mute for a while after all that it would be a Temp ban or Perm Ban for the reasons they were muted and kicked repeatedly for

How would you handle a bug abuser?: I would have them show me if possible and if they do not care to show me and people have proof its a strip of items that are Bug / Duped / Ect and jail time since the jails are not used often i like to use them alot for a period of time to make them get there thoughts built up and refocus playing on the server

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No , This is a PvP server as i say to all i will get mad but i would not abuse to do so it is just a good game that is nice to have fun on

Timezone: Central Standard Time Minnesota

I do hope i may regain my trust on the server and become a better staff member then I have been in the past and do hope to do great good to take care of the server as done before without screwing with the commands and would like to make a Much better spawn then the last time even though this a mod app and not a Admin app but i would like to be helpful again i thought it was a fun experience to be a admin for once and now i know what i have done wrong and know what i need to do now to fix my mistakes.

-Thank you

Mod Application

Ingame Name:theal600

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):theal600

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Alex

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:about 1.5 months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:7/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:5 minute mute, 20 minutes on second offence,temp ban if it continues.

How would you handle a bug abuser?:Warning the first time, second time temp ban+report to admins.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No, it's a pvp server, I'd be disappointed if no one tried to raid me.

Timezone: PST GMT -8:00

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: alx249

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Yes I Have Skype

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): alex.coombes8

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: I have been playing for about half a year :)

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 10/10 I am very well known!

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Give Them a warning then if continued mute and if continue offense after unmute Jail!

How would you handle a bug abuser?:I would followthem and make 100% sure that they were abusing then warn them to stop and if continued jail and report to a higher rank.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No way that would be abuse of power i would just deal with it and move on.

Timezone: Eastern Standered Time

Moderator Application

Ingame Name: PwnstarLMFAO

Skype Name: edwardisbored

How long have you been on the server: 5 weeks (ish).

Server reputation: 9/10

Timezone: Pacific

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond: Get evidence (i.e. Pictures, videos, logs, etc.) and report to admin/ upper staff.

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: Respond with a warning and collect evidence. I would report the incident either way (backed with strong hard evidence.)

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: Give them a warning first. If problem still persists I would mute for 5 minutes. Taking the severity of the problem into account, if the problem were to persist after 5 minute mute, I'd ban/jailtime/permamute depending on the severity.

You get raided/griefed, response?: Part of the server.
:)
Pretty over it haha. <3 And no I wouldnt be mad. <3

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do: From what I've seen from Final, racism is intolerable as it reflects poorly on the server and as a result is an instaban.

Moderator App:

IGN:arishap

name: Joshua

how long have i been playing BTT: I have played for i think a month.

my reputation: I think i am popular i have made many friends on this server.

Scenarios

a player is excessively swearing/spamming what would i do: It really depends what they r saying if they r being racist i would ban them i will not tolerate racism. if they r spamming tps i would jail them and if they accidenlty.

say something a few too many times i would mute them.

how i would handle a bug user: I would first find out what they used the bug for e.g forcefield. and see if it is possible to do without using a bug eg enderpearl. if it impossible to do then i will /ban but if it was not i would let him go maybe jail the person for a bit.

if someone raided/griefed my base: I would let it go but if i no it is impossible to get into like 2 forcefields f claimed and 3 layers of reinforced stone i would get a admin (incase i get to biest) and ask what they think should happen but if it is just protected by a forcefield i would let it go.

Further Testing:

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do i respond: i would post on forums and enjin forums and if i did have skype i would see if any admin or owner was on i would tell them, if i could i will ban him i would also unban the people the person banned.

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: i would do the same as i would with admin and i will also try and get him to stop

timezone: UTC/GMT +11 hours

Admin Application:

Ingame name:pokemon_freak

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):pokemon_freak1337

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Mark

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Since it started.

How would you rate your reputation on the server:9

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:I would check out the players inven and alch bags and his base to c if he has banned items, if so I would delete them and probably jail him.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:I would check out the player being acused and if he does not have a Modded/Hacked client I would jail the one who acused him.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:I would demote him/her.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No.

Timezone:Eastern USA

Moderator Application

Name: IGN: BasarasV IRL: JP

Skype Name: N/A

How long have you been on the server: around 4-5 month

Server reputation: Good 9/10

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond: find out possible reason/explanation.....take screenshots for evidence and inform File

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: first I would try to confirm rouge state of mod..some times things looks different than what they are..as always take screenshots and then inform File

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: warn them first..then mute...mute for longer period....kick...ban...and take screenshots as always

A player threatens to DDoS Another player, how do you react: warn if it sounds like a joke..ban if serious or happens again.

You get raided/griefed, response?: I am used to getting raided, no big deal, I enjoy starting from new, as long as is not a grief based on abusing a glitch/hacking

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do: warn them and then ban..screenshots

....did I mention I take a lotttttttt of screenshots when things are going down?

I appealed on the big trio tekkit website but i still want to appeal here.I wanna appeal for getting banned.I admit i did say the word 'nigga' in the server but i wasn't saying that to anyone but it's because of the lag i have which i still have now.Please unban me i really liked the server and don't really feel like going to other servers.

Its been 2 weeks I learned from my mistake please unban me any moderators or admin.IF i ever did anything that is to cause bad things to the server ever again,I promise if i ever did anything bad again i have no excuses for me ever again

Listen, spamming the forums isn't going to get you unbanned. You were banned for racism after saying 'Nigga' in chat. Please, don't respond to this, you will not be unbanned, by me at least. I don't forsee any other staff unbanning you either.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons