[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the server up now?

That is the amount of files for the server? Wow. Usually there's not that many. Anyway, good thing you're backing it up.

is it on yet ?? can you pleas tell us when it is ?

@J_q_a Will be soon, file's going to cb++ it so he can start it up for now

@cleo It's actually higher, but yeah

@Katie No, it's not YET. will be shortly.

Also, temp whitelist to make sure everything is running right, so please be patient

~Regards,

Ryan/West

@jqa I can't fi game features, it probably wasn't charged. There may be a glitch with items that use electrictity losing their charge

The server is up, running cb++ so it is more optimized now. I will also be looking into setting up the auto-restart feature with multicraft, so that should be coming shortly. I'm also going to be adding Treeassist and a mob spawn limiting plugin shortly. The spawn is still undergoing heavy terraforming, so the server may be a bit laggy when I'm doing that. Thank you guys for being patient when the server was down for the installation of cb++.

@cleo

It hit 30000 files at one point. Then we stopped it and decided to just risk the corruption rather than have it down for a day or two to back up the data. Also, you've been accepted as Moderator, when I see you on, I'll give you the rank and teach you how to use it and bring you up to speed on the role of our Moderators.

@jqa I can't fi game features, it probably wasn't charged. There may be a glitch with items that use electrictity losing their charge

The server is up, running cb++ so it is more optimized now. I will also be looking into setting up the auto-restart feature with multicraft, so that should be coming shortly. I'm also going to be adding Treeassist and a mob spawn limiting plugin shortly. The spawn is still undergoing heavy terraforming, so the server may be a bit laggy when I'm doing that. Thank you guys for being patient when the server was down for the installation of cb++.

@cleo

It hit 30000 files at one point. Then we stopped it and decided to just risk the corruption rather than have it down for a day or two to back up the data. Also, you've been accepted as Moderator, when I see you on, I'll give you the rank and teach you how to use it and bring you up to speed on the role of our Moderators.

You should also consider adding a plugin to protect new players for about 2 hours, unless they attack someone. This would help the new players out quite a bit, and it would stop the older users/players from killing the new ones.

~Regards,

Ryan/West

Lol Admin Application:

Why do you want to be an admin? I feel that I could be a Decent Admin, and am quite active compared to other admins, which is needed with the server and the potential capacity that it could reach in the near future.

How would you administrate the server? I would ban when needed (Especially for DoS Threats, stuff like that) keep it running smoothly, help the players more, could be more involved with the server with this, by hosting events, helping owners more with buildings, essentially, helping the server more be less stressed with the new things to come with it.

What is your experience as an admin? I've been admin on about 2 servers, and I willingly quit, without ban/Demotion.

What Timezone are you in? GMT -5:00

How long have you played on The Big Trio Tekkit? I would estimate 2-4 months.

Why is the server down? D:

Why do you want to be a moderator?: im a freaking banana

How would you moderate the server?: with a deadly banana

What is your experience as a moderator?: i beat people with bananas on my 12 servers

:D

Also bananas aren't an item in tekkit.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons