[3.1.2]WookieCraft[PvE][12 Slots][Whitelist][Essentials][LWC][All Mods Enabled]

compass72

IGN: Msquire

Project you plan to build: a completely green eco-friendly food delivery service. Basically a machine that will produce, make, can, and ship food all over the server. Each city/building will have a trash receptical where empty food cans can be placed, which will send them right back to me for reuse. This will give everybody on the server (who wants this service provided) an unlimited and efficient supply of food. I also want to build a small oasis desert village around said food production facility, all powered by clean energy.

Minecraft Experience: I've been playing since Beta, I've got a good 3 years of hardcore building, designing, and playing under my belt. I was the best builder on my last server (Gahcraft) and I was tasked with building the spawn castle, and the surrounding village.

Tekkit experience: Moderate tekkit experience, I know how to build some pretty nifty machines, and I know my way around EE. But I still have a ton more to learn, and I'm currently watching the Yogscast tekkit to learn some new tricks. (It's nice that their project and mine are fairly similar).

Why you want to join the server: Because I'm a huge fan of wookies, tekkit, minecraft, and mature and creative peeps to build with. I'm a very friendly person who is easy to get along with and who shares readily with my fellow players. I love tekkit, but my old server is now overrun by 10 year olds who enjoy "your mom" jokes far to much.

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: 1Plasmid1Jeff5

Project you plan to build: Factory building with similiar looks of Yogscast, but smaller and different bricks. I would plan to sell a item, either IC2, BC, RP, or EE2.

Minecraft Experience: 1 Year, Since 1.2.5.

Tekkit Experience: 6 Months, I understand most mods, other than forcefields addon.

Why you want to join the server: I'm sick of servers going down and servers with untrusted neighbors. Griefers to top it all off, this is my first Whitelist so I hope it will be a fun adventure.

• 1 month later...

IGN: DJ_Snax

Project you plan to build: A tekkit series with Mist320

Minecraft experience: I've only been playing for half a year, but I followed some tutorials so I am quite good now.

Tekkit experience: I have experience in nearly every mod, especially IC2, RailCraft and EE2. I have touched upon Redpower once or twice.

Why you want to join the server: I would like to join the server because I don't like griefers and I don't like PVP! Sometimes it's just nice to relax and not worry about losing all your hard work!

IGN: Mist320

Project you plan to build: A tekkit series with DJ_Snax

Minecraft experience: 1 year

Tekkit experience: 3/4 of a year

Why you want to join the server: I'm trying to find a great series with very very few banned items that will alow me and my friend to teach other people about tekkit in our series because we can't host a serevr on our own.

No, moral of the story: if you're on a non-griefing server, don't grief.

Even more simple: don't break rules.

For the owners of this server, here's why iwantcoal is correct: http://imgur.com/a/qkGU7#0(the album I use to log my bans) and http://profserve.enjin.com/forum/m/4361677/viewthread/4085094-ban-report-zstar121 (his ban report)

ya but if they wouldnt have treated him bad he wouldnt have done it If your sever is full of rude people with bad attudesdont bother asking for people to join becuse once the see it they probly will leave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IGN: aobocodo

Project I plan to build: I'd like to start with something either medieval or steampunk, or hop in on a current project. I'll do whatever is needed really.

Minecraft Experience: I bought the game in Beta 1.7, and I've played almost continuously since then.

Tekkit Experience: I know EE and IndustrialCraft well enough. I'm also pretty decent at RailCraft. Also I have lots of practice building with mini-blocks

Why I want to join this server: I have many reasons to join you guys. To start, I'm tired of huge servers where having a conversation with a few friends is entirely out of the question. I've played on small servers before and they always tend to work well. The fact that this server is whitelisted means that only elite, mature people can join. I can see that your server has been up for quite a while by all your projects, which means that it is stable enough. And beyond all of these things, you guys are the first server I looked at. :D

I know 15 seems young, but honestly I can say that I am much more mature than the average person's view of a 15-year-old. Also, I do have a Skype if you guys use it, as well as Ventrilo. I understand that you have to read through many applications on a daily basis, but I hope that you pick me to join your server. It would mean a lot to me.

Thanks,

Aobocodo

IGN: Ben_mdd

Project you plan to build: I'd like to join in and learn some new stuff and possibly some nerdy space station house thing :D

Minecraft experience: About 6 months

Tekkit experience: The same as above, Built a city with a friend a while ago then he closed his server

Why you want to join the server: Nice community, a chance to make new friends and have fun doing so :D

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: alanh1987

Project you plan to build: factory/mansion then whatever pops to mind lol

Minecraft experience:4 month

Tekkit experience: 8 month

Why you want to join the server: looking for a friendly grief free server to have fun on build some nice stuff and have a laugh

• 2 weeks later...

â–¶Ign:AML02

â–¶Age:11

â–¶Project you plan to build:I plan to build a castle overlooking a city called Thunder Town with factories and a solar farm and a power plant with wind and water mills and nuclear reactor and geothermal generators and generators

â–¶Minecraft experience:since it came out

â–¶Tekkit experience:since it came out

â–¶Why I want to join this server:non-pvp I like the city idea I don't like servers with more than 20people red mourning stars are not banned

â–¶A few things about me:I am very generous i like to work as a team I HATE greifing I have never been white listed on

A server before and I have never been staff on a server I would love to be staff on a server at some point

IGN:StefanSerbia

Project you plan to build: Well im not the best builder but i usually just try to get a nice base set up or castle maybe but i might just make a mining town if i could or would be able too! :D

Minecraft expirience: Very good been around since 1.7

Tekkit experience: I used to play a lot of tekkit classic and then i stopped i forgot a bit and now im coming back soo i might say im ok/good

Why you want to join the server:I just want to join a normal server most people on non white listed servers are quite rude and racist and plus im feed up with getting griefed!

IGN: Tyger257

Project you plan to build: I just want to help out with building everything

Minecraft experience: since alpha

Tekkit experience: Almost perfect been playing for almost a year. Computers still confuse me.

Why you want to join the server: I am looking for a community that I can build and help others build and not have my stuff destroyed.

IGN:StefanSerbia

Project you plan to build:Anything really just want to have fun and not be bothered by griefers!

Minecraft experience:Very good know a lot about mc

Tekkit experience: Ok/good

Why you want to join the server:I want to have a friendly environment and not me bugged by greifers and noobs

• 4 weeks later...

IGN:TheMineCraft575

Project you plan to build: A floating base with loads of machinery.

Minecraft experience: About 1 year, really skilled

Tekkit experience: Since i got a premium account, can't remember, very skilled.

Why you want to join the server: I'm looking for a good community to spend time on.

IGN: motohead17

Project you plan to build: a small self sustainable farm and a shop

Minecraft experience: had it and have modded it since 1.0 version

Tekkit experience: Started a few months ago but i learned quickly

Why you want to join the server: Just looking for a good server to join and have fun with tekkit is boring on SSP

IGN: striker177

Project you plan to build: I like to build fully automated factorys without condensers.

Minecraft experience: I cant think of something i dont know in minecraft

Tekkit experience: I have been playing tekkit because it feels like a new game. I played singleplayer for a while now and i think its time to share the experience with others.

Why you want to join the server: Because i wanna have fun. I like small servers because you get to know eachother.

IGN:toto1252

Project you plan to build: I don't have a lot in the line of plans yet

but hopefully will soon

Minecraft experience: I have always loved minecraft and love everything about I have a lot of experience and have it for Xbox PE and Obviously PC

Tekkit experience: I am still quite new but pretty much have all the starting basics down and I always have youtube and tekkit wiki to back me up

Why you want to join the server: I got tired of playing single player and hope to meet new people to help me and to make friends to play and enjoy tekkit with.

Side note: I may be 14 but am more mature then most with a great sense of humor and not easily offended

IGN: Controller123

Project you plan to build: Anything that comes to mind really

Minecraft experience: since 1.8.1. I survive fairly easily. I'm also good at redstone.

Tekkit experience: Since the beginning of 3.1.2 - Plus I know alot about IC2, Buildcraft and EE. I know little of Redpower but know nothing of ComputerCraft.

Why you want to join the server: I believe this server is the one I wanted to be on all along, but I just couldn't find it. I want to join this server because of the great builds and the great people who create them. I'm also hoping I can teach others a few things and they could teach me as well.

If roleplaying is a popular activity, I might just join in :)

Thanks,

Controller123

P.S. Skype name: Donteventry

IGN:Nyphe

Project you plan to build:A huge Jack-o-lantern factory integrating overlooked mods such as ComputerCraft

Minecraft experience:Since February 13th, 2010

Tekkit experience:Since August something 2012

Why you want to join the server: A lot of other servers are disabling the mods and items I need to make the factory, and this server looked pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: xxWisniewskIxx

Project you plan to build: A Huge IC2 energy generation facility

Minecraft experience: I play minecraft for a year. I have a good knowledge about minecraft. However, i know how redstone works and so on, but i have some dificulty on applying it.

Tekkit experience: I played just Tekkit Classic for one month. However, I played FTB for three months. A know mods like IC2, BC(A little), RP2 and EE2.

Why you want to join the server: Becuase it's seem to be a pacific and fancy server. I like that and don't worry, i'm not an asshole. I'm a decent teenage. (rsrsrs)

IGN: Aighato

Project you plan to build: Just the typical Minecraft experience, build a House, live there a while, build a castle or mansion.

Minecraft experience: Hosted a server for a year and a half, been playing for two years.

Tekkit experience: First modpack I had to fortune to play.

Why you want to join the server: Just for a safe, well maintained, grief-free experience

IGN: Painist

Project you plan to build: Anything, I could build a castle, or a village, or anything.

Minecraft experience: I started around mid year last year.

Tekkit experience: I have played Tekkit for at least 6 months.

Why you want to join the server: I want a nice friendly server to join.

• 1 month later...

IGN:1Jimmy2001

Project You Plan to build: A solar power facility

Minecraft experience: since beta 1.4.7

Tekkit experience: I know everything but computers and pretty much none of redpower

Why you want to join the server: non-PVP,seems like a nice community and I'm tired of the mean crowded public servers.

IGN:1Jimmy2001

Project You Plan to build: A solar power facility

Minecraft experience: since beta 1.4.7

Tekkit experience: I know everything but computers and pretty much none of redpower

Why you want to join the server: non-PVP,seems like a nice community and I'm tired of the mean crowded public servers. [ignore this application since I posted it twice]

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons