[3.1.2]WookieCraft[PvE][12 Slots][Whitelist][Essentials][LWC][All Mods Enabled]

compass72

IGN: Kidgamer100

Project you plan to build: i plan to help the modern, metroplis-themed city and build a company called steampunk inc. and make alot of programs and games stuff like that

Minecraft experience: ive been playing scenic beta 1.3

Tekkit experience:i know alot about CC, EE,and IC and some of BC

Why you want to join the server: i want to join the server because i like the goal and idea of the server

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: jonhoward

Project you plan to build: A tower of power. It consumes so much power with all its machines that you will need to invest in more than just a couple of High Voltage solar arrays.

Minecraft experience: Since 1.2

Tekkit experience: still in the "I have the wiki open constantly" stage

Why you want to join the server: I've never played on a tekkit multiplayer server but with all the fun I've been having in singleplayer I want to expand on that, and be able to take part in awesomeness.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:Shinchandan

Project you plan to build: a big factility of machines

Minecraft experience:played since alpha

Tekkit experience:i know alot

Why you want to join the server:i want a quieter server that is whitelisted and no restriction on mods

Extra: can you please add my mate IGN: Sam1411 we like to build together :)

IGN:bvmatt2000

Project you plan to build: A super evil beer corporation using compucraft, redpower, railcraft, build craft and industrial craft

Minecraft experience: Just started at the end of beta

Tekkit experience: I know a good bit about BC, IC and EE but I want to learn computercraft, redpower and railcraft

Why you want to join the server: Its non pvp, sounds really nice, the last server I was on I was griefed at least 7 times in a month, it seems like my style with a small friendly community!

minecraft name: MrMegazombiedude I always put this on in case

IGN:LovelyAfroman

Project you plan to build: build and test contraptions that I have come up with.

Minecraft experience:Played vanilla Minecraft since the Halloween update where they added Nether, so good two years.

Tekkit experience:Played a lot on another server with some friend but now it's down and i this sounds like another good server to have fun on.

Why you want to join the server: Non-PvP server and it sounds like there is a good community.

IGN: Onnie

Project you plan to build: A nice home with lots and lots of technical stuff =P and, ofcourse, if any other people want me to help with something, I'll help them :)

Minecraft experience: About 1.5 years minecraft and 6 monthsish tekkit :)

Tekkit experience:^^

Why you want to join the server: I want a server with not too many people, because a server with 50 people is not fun, because you can't get to know each other :)

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: MeIMe54 ( it is an i not an l)

Project you plan to build: i don't know yet but after i get a home i will make something big

Minecraft experience: 1.6.6

Tekkit experience: I know everything but computers and very complicated machines

Why you want to join the server: its hard to find a good server plus no pvp and its tekkit!

IGN:ozoomaroo

Project you plan to build: not sure yet

Minecraft experience:almost 3 years

Tekkit experience:3-5 weeks ( just got it working a while back)

Why you want to join the server: It looks like fun and there are tons on projects going on and i would like to help out or start my own with people

IGN: bbgmike

Project you plan to build: A factory that makes many different things and distributes them to other people, whether it be shops or buying them through me, personally.

Minecraft experience: Since Beta 1.3

Tekkit experience: Not much, but I have seen countless tekkit videos, so I know the gist, just not the crafting recipes xD

Why you want to join the server: This seems like an amazing community for me to be in, and to learn the ins and outs of tekkit with, and I have yet to find a good tekkit server that has nice staff and good server members, and this server is starting on a positive note haha :3

IGN: samabam14

Project you plan to build: a really cool town...or a really big server hotel

Minecraft experience: i have played minecraft since beta

Tekkit experience: i have played tekkit for almost as long as it came out

Why you want to join the server: to play a good server that has little banned itema

IGN: Pigsinblankets

Project you plan to build: a huge castle like the one that Duncan from the yogscast has got but bigger and better

Minecraft experience: around 2 years

Tekkit experience: Around 2 years also

Why you want to join the server: because i think this server looks amazing and i will have loads of fun and also am a magician so i am very happy that there is no ee disabled

hope to see you on the server

IGN: zachary5149

Project you plan to build: I am planning to build my very own town with a mining production facility, hotels, a huge farm, and more.

Minecraft Experience: EXCELLENT

Tekkit Experience: ok

Why you want to join the server: I for one want to join because I am looking for a server where I can do my own thing, and create cool things for the server. And believe me, I have been searching for servers that are running on Tekkit classic, but still are updated. It’s been tough. It’s a miracle that I found this one. It would mean a lot if I was accepted.

IGN: digitalgraffiti

Age: 29, but I really don't care what the overall age of the server is, as long as people are cool.

Project you plan to build: I'd love to work on the modern town, but I'd also love to build an old, run-down, post apocalyptic/haunted/zombie town. Ive got an idea in my head for a really great haunted, middle-america, neo-gothic asylum. i like my horror movies haha.

Minecraft experience: about 10 months, but i play around 40 hrs per week, so I have a pretty good grasp on things.

Tekkit experience: about one month, but I pick up new things pretty quick. in an afternoon, I built myself a geothermal plant that rivals my friends nuclear reactors, and built a rather complex, compact sorting system.

Why you want to join the server: I'd like to join an active server that isnt pvp based, and i love the idea of lots of different, themed towns dotted around the map

IGN: rolblox123456

Project you plan to build: Factory like yogscast

Minecraft experience: I've played minecraft since 1.5_01

Tekkit experience: Not much, hope to learn some things.

Why you want to join the server: non-PVP, seems like a nice community, and its updated to the latest version.

Application:

IGN:captin228

Project you plan to build: idk right now but probably a town for all my friends ill meet on here

Minecraft experience: i've played since 1.7.3

Tekkit experience: i've played tekkit for about 1 year now and i've watched like all of yogcast's videos about tekkit so im pretty educated

Why you want to join the server: im looking for a server that doesn't have alot of items banned because it makes me kinda agrivated when people ban like every mod tekkit has also im lookin to see some epic builds and other factories etc ( i like to get ideas)

Thanks to everyone for their applications. We're sending out acceptance notifications privately and hope to see you on the server soon. We still have room so if you haven't contacted us yet, please do so. We look forward to hearing from you.

Can you check mine please ign: Captin228

IGN: Dr_Raiko

Project you plan to build:a sky village with a technical feel built in

Minecraft experience: since 1.6 beta (also great builder im on the voxelbox)

Tekkit experience: i know almost every thing under the sun about it

Why you want to join the server:this seems like a new experience for me because of your new type of server (creative survival) and id just love to see what i can build and help with on this server

IGN:Fathead2010

Project you plan to build:a diamond, Dark Matter, & Red Matter factory. (hopefully) + a huge base to contain all the factory stuff

Minecraft experience:since alpha

Tekkit experience:good with most of tekkit.

Why you want to join the server:Because, I've been playing non-whitelisted servers since I found tekkit I want to now try some white-listed servers.

IGN: B1uedog

Project you plan to build: On nearly every server I have ever been on I have built a Quantum amour factory. But I would like to do something different and I would like to make a farm and an automated cookie factory (like the Honeydew Java cake factory).

Minecraft experience: I have played minecraft since 1.5 (alpha) and have been playing tekkit since 1.8 (So about a year two years now)

Tekkit experience: I have been playing tekkit since 1.8 (So about a year two years now)

Why you want to join the server: I've been playing on a server (silli tekkit) since I started playing tekkit online, recently the server turned public and I have been griefed and raided more times than I can count. So I am looking for a new server much like yours.

Other: My friends got me playing tekkit and I still play with both of them a lot, so eventually I would like to get them whitelisted once I get involved in the server more. They are some of the best players I know and would make a great addition to the server.

Further more: I will be able to play on the server around two+ hours a day.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: GageRL

Project you plan to build: An underwater base/city that may become public

Minecraft experience: Since 1.7.3, and I've played a few mods as well

Tekkit experience: Since 2.1.something. I have spent a fair amount of time on a now-defunct tekkit server, so I know the ropes.

Why you want to join the server: I was looking for a tekkit server that didn't have odd restrictions or ranks that you had to pay $20+ dollars for, and this one certainly look sto fit the bill.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons