[3.1.2]WookieCraft[PvE][12 Slots][Whitelist][Essentials][LWC][All Mods Enabled]

compass72

IGN: GewoonBijAH

Project you plan to build: It will be either: A factory, or it will be an underground base/fort

Minecraft experience: Played MineCraft for about a year now, I know the ins and outs!

Tekkit experience: I know most of the mods, and how they work together. RailCraft and ComputerCraft are both nopes, and redpower is my next-to-master mod!

Why you want to join the server: I am looking for a small server, where I can peacefully play Tekkit, and where I know the players. This seems like a good server, because you are picky, so indeed, the "I'm bored ._." players are left out, and the excited players can join! I also love the themed towns idea. And I hope I can help you with that too. Thank you for reading, and hopefully: See you soon!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Sandman897

Project you plan to build:diamond farm

Minecraft experience:A very long time

Tekkit experience:i have been on other tekkit servers and i have been very successful

Why you want to join the server:i love the idea of open ee and no pvp it will give me the opportunity to complete builds without a challenger.

IGN: Iak_Kereshna

Project you plan to build: An EE-fueled vending machine "shop".

Minecraft experience: about 4 months

Tekkit experience: about 4 months (jumped straight into tekkit)

Why you want to join the server: I'll build my vending machine shop somewhere, and I'd prefer it be on a server, where it can be used, and not just in singleplayer.

IGN: blakc725

Project you plan to build: a factory for making anything / a shop for me to sell my wears.

Minecraft experience: alot

Tekkit experience: i know almost all of the mods some by heart

Why you want to join the server: im looking for a server where i dont get killed 24 / 7 and where not too much stuff is disabled.

IGN: theZmanisAWESOME

Project you plan to build: I'm not really sure "i just go with the flow"

Minecraft experience: I've been playing minecraft since alpha

Tekkit experience: I'm an amazing Tekkit player

Why you want to join the server: I am looking for a small server with not many people

IGN: OmGtH

Project you plan to build:A house, as much as I'd like to contribute to building beautiful structures and such, I'm not very good at it.

Minecraft experience: I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and I've have been stuck on vanilla for some time (2 years) until I found how easy it was to install Tekkit, it's all I ever play now.

Tekkit experience: I've been playing Tekkit for about 1 month and a half, I know most basic items from IC2 and EE but I haven't expanded on Railcraft, or Redpower much.

Why you want to join the server: I'd like to join and see a nice community! Previous servers have banned items, many complications, and other things that are just a pain to deal with. I'm hoping to see you guys in-game soon. :)

IGN: dude31027

Project you plan to build: A Factory! (Not sure what I will make though :/)

Minecraft experience:I have been playing since 1.5 Beta

Tekkit experience: I have been playing since 1.7.3, I know it all :P

Why you want to join the server: To have fun :D

IGN: TheArctiicFox

Project you plan to build: A large castle with a factory in the basement, preferably in the Nether

Minecraft experience:I have been playing ever since 1.8.1. I am good at Minecraft, and I have a very good Vanilla World.

Tekkit experience: I started with the Technic Installer, back in the days of 1.8.1, after I finished my Vanilla world. I am relatively skilled in IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, and Equivalent Exchange.

Why you want to join the server: I found myself getting griefed a lot on the open servers by the more experienced players, and I would like to find a small and friendly server to get started on.

Building Spotlight of the Week

NOU Brew (Brewery / Bar)

With Tekkit allowing us the ability to brew beer and distill rum, we couldn't pass up the chance to build a factory dedicated to its production.

GldBR.png

gAvjw.png

And of course if you have a distillery, why not make the first level a Cheers-type bar with all the cozy comforts like a fireplace and pool table.

ipddR.png

WbeZp.png

YvLE7.png

And most certainly, if the Wookie wants to sample the beer....you let the Wookie sample the beers.

ZFpLC.png

Thoughts and comments appreciated.

Also, you can check out the official WOOKIECRAFT server photo album here:

http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY

IGN: thesuperchrisb

Project you plan to build: I plan to make a town that people from all around the server and live in. I Love to make Machines and EE contraptions.

Minecraft experience: I have been around since the early stages of Beta. I know how to play minecraft as well as the next guy, but that's why I have migrated to Technic/Tekkit.

Tekkit experience: I have played a lot of Tekkit for a while and know how to do lots of things. I am a Jack of all Trades, you could say.

Why you want to join the server: I have been trying to find a nice server to settle down on with a few friends. I want to become a big name on the server and help everyone on the server in some way or another.

Extra Notes:

I have two-three other friends that would be willing to join the server with me. They have about the same experience as I do and are still willing to learn more. It would be great if you would add them to the whitelist too. The names are:

iceman220

Ninja4800

TheACPervs

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks

-C

IGN: BDNLxRaMpAgE

Project you plan to build: A Giant building with as many mods incorporated as possible

Minecraft experience: Beta 1.5

Tekkit ecperience: I know some IC2 and pretty much all EE but i would like to learn more

Why do you want to join the server: I want a fresh start. I haven't played on many servers but the ones i do play on im way over powered and i feel its hard to start over.

IGN: Zstar121

Project you plan to build: a town

Minecraft experience: about 3 years

Tekkit experience: around 2

Why you want to join the server: Because your server looks like the best to build my city without being interrupted by grievers

IGN: IDED

Project you plan to build: Couldn't honestly say as it would depend on the currently available resources, I like to try and fill niches that havent yet been done but I'm a big fan of cc and redstone :-D

Minecraft experience: from alpha to current I've done it all... ok thats a lie I've played since alpha but even in normal mc I still havent got around to potions and getting to the end

Tekkit experience: quiet vast now, I've made lagless nuke power plants, quarries, frame lifts, massive fan of microblocks for hiding wiring and adding detail to structures.

Why you want to join the server: well you used to play on mine a lot and now I've decided to have a look at yours :-D

IGN: uncagedblue

Project you plan to build: Not sure right now, I'm not sure I'll even be accepted and I don't know what's been built. Something nice and useful, hopefully. Maybe a power plant powering that city you guys were planning or a store selling useful items made via factory in the basement and sold by trade-o-mats, or bartering if I'm there.

Minecraft experience: I've been playing since November 2010, Alpha 1.2.6. I'm not the best builder, but I know plenty of stuff and I think I'm fairly efficient.

Tekkit experience: I've been playing it since the yogscast spotlighted it and you got it from Minecrafttinkerer's blog.

Why you want to join the server: It seems a little like the first server I ever played on, and played until late mid 2011 when it died. A nice, small community, hard to get into (unless you can make a good application) and thus free of griefers. Not to mention that EE is enabled. I'd really like to be a part of the community. I just hope I'm able to keep up with your grand creations, like that bar.

IGN: iamnotinsane

Project you plan to build: I feel like a Mage or Wizard district or perhaps college would be a great addition to your server, but I'm more than willing to attempt any number of builds anybody requests.

Minecraft experience: I've had Minecraft for since I got my new laptop last Christmas, since my old one couldn't run it for some reason, however I have been playing it for well over two years at my friends house.

Tekkit experience: Whilst I only got Tekkit recently I have used some of the Mods within the pack individually, the one I use most would be EE.

Why you want to join the server I'm so sick of large servers with lists of banned items, it drives me insane. Also your server seems to have a nice community so I imagine griefers are a not a problem which they are for many other small servers, therefore combining the best of both worlds.

IGN: Scurrybloo

Project you plan to build: A factory that ships food items

Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft for about 2 years so I'm a pretty experienced person.

Tekkit experience: I have just started Tekkit but I have watched game plays so I have a general idea.

Why you want to join the server: Why wouldn't I want to join the server. Haha, well, like I said... I just started tekkit so learning the basics whilst being able to hang with other people will be really cool.

IGN: iFinch

Project you plan to build: I am hoping to build a brewery, a coffee house, and many automated factories for items including MFSUs, HV Solar Arrays, and much more.

Minecraft experience: I am not a mincraft veteran but I have been playing since 1.1.

Tekkit experience: I have been playing tekkit since March of 2012.

Why you want to join the server: I want to join this server because I am looking for a server with a small and nice community. Also, I think this server looks really pretty from the looks of it (the windmill and the ship).

Since my application, I have thought of building, perhaps a sort of warriors guild or Gladitor arena, something along those lines. As well as something using railcraft like massive underground train lines, this is a mod I haven't used in the past and would like to try it out.

IGN: LordAnemoi

Project you plan to build: 1:1 Scale replica of The Colosseum and Circus Maximus surrounded by a Roman style town

Minecraft experience: Been playing since the transition to Beta

Tekkit experience: Less than a year, but have had extensive experience with EE2 and the Micro-Blocks side of RP2

Why you want to join the server: My previous server effectively died due to the owner having an over-zealous ban hammer, and I want to experiment with different build styles from my usual.

IGN: Tyro533

Project you plan to build: A fullautomatic base with a factory

Minecraft experience: since Minecraft Alpha

Tekkit experience: able to use IC, BC, and a little bit of EE

Why you want to join the server: no griefing and pvp, i like the town name ;), looks like a pretty cool server

I`m makeing a double applycation because i want to play wyth one of my good friends:

IGN: MikE_Ro and Volta21

Project you plan to build: We want to build a vrey complex machine that will produce: Iridium plates, Iridium ore, UU matter that can be transformed(project tables filled with uu matter creafting recipes)

Minecraft experience: Both sence Beta 1.5_1

Tekkit experience: Mike:1 year and 2-3 months; Volta:2-3 months

Why you want to join the server: Because i have big plans and i wanna have fun with my friend and the comunity

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons