[3.1.2]WookieCraft[PvE][12 Slots][Whitelist][Essentials][LWC][All Mods Enabled]

compass72

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: M0DXx (That's with a zero)

Project(s) you plan to build: Just lots of awesome stuff like factories to produce all those annoying machines for me (don't worry, I can consider lag)

Minecraft experience: I've been playing since beta 1.3

Tekkit experience: A few months or so, most of my knowledge is on IC2.

Why you want to join the server: Because I like a server with a small, friendly and mature community.

IGN: Rutheniel

Project I Plan to Build: I am planning to build a mountain fortress/farm, utilizing Railcraft and other such things to power a town below, perhaps.

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.2.

Tekkit Experience: I know a good deal about Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Equivalent Exchange, and Railcraft. I have not touched ComputerCraft or Redpower too much.

Why do I want to join this server?: I'm looking for a new, small community where I can start fresh. I got bored with my previous builds in Technic fairly quickly so I would enjoy a clean canvas to start on again, with friends!

IGN: Cevapiaregooood

Project you plan to build: Companies and Factories(really what tekkit is really about)

Minecraft experience: Beta 1.8.1

Tekkit experience: Ive been playing since the middle of august and i know alot about EE, IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft

Why do you want to join the server: I need a server that has few items banned and friendly users

Application:

IGN:Avatar_Elijah

Project you plan to build: Tower of Magic, or Mage Tower, not sure on name yet

Minecraft experience:Since 1.2.5

Tekkit experience:Fairly new to Tekkit

Why you want to join the server:Because I've been trying to find a good tekkit server to play on where people don't view EE as cheating. Also, because I want to get really creative and help others with their creations.

IGN: gijsschouw

Project you plan to build: pretty nice house, maybe a solar factory and very maybe something like FTB

Minecraft experience: played since 1.3 beta

Tekkit experience: since 1.7.3, I know a lot about the mods and the individual items

Why you want to join the server: I have been searching for a nice server with a nice community for a long time, maybe now I've found one.

IGN: cpt001

Project you plan to build: I typically build extremely large tekkit castles, that when i get the resources, show damn near everything the mod has to offer.

-- also on that note, i have some pretty badass pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/ohmqE

Minecraft experience: playing since infdev, took a big break between alpha 1.2 and beta 1.5...

Tekkit experience: started bout a year ago, and got seriously hooked... most of the servers I've joined however, have shut down, or i cannot reconnect to. --weak areas-- magic (EE) and red power computers.

Why you want to join the server: i want to join a server where i have the opportunity to help build, and grow the infrastructure of the community. if you ever have guests on the server, I'm the sorta guy that builds attractions. i guess you could say that i play roller coaster tycoon still, but in the world of minecraft

IGN:Xray999

Project you plan to build:A skyscraper

Minecraft experience:I've been playing for about two years.

Tekkit experience:I've been playing for about six months.

Why you want to join the server:I want to play with my friends on a server where our stuff isn't griefed.

I'm just redoing my application because I thought that I didn't put enough information into the other one.

IGN:Xray999

Project you plan to build:I want to take part in the metro city project. I have an idea for a kind of banking system with an ATM which uses redpower computers.

Minecraft experience: I've been playing for about two years.

Tekkit experience: I've been playing for about six months.

Why you want to join the server: I want a server that I can play on with my friends without griefers destroying my stuff and complicated intermod designs.

IGN:breakingyogibeat

Project you plan to build:i plan to build a power grid that has a enough power to power a town and to relitivly just have fun on the server

Minecraft experience: i have played minecraft for a year and have played teckit for a year now

Tekkit experience: a years expearience i have made a macnie that makes industrial diamonds useing flind coal and i had my own tekkit server for 6 months and made some money from it

why you want to join the server: i want to join the server because i like to build advanced and cool machines and i like to play with diffren people and help out around the serverand help u out if i can

IGN:aaron7990

Project you plan to build:everythink and anythink

Minecraft experience:about 2 years

Tekkit experience:about 1 year

Why you want to join the server:beacuse it is small quiet and looks like a good comuity

In-game-name : Jaxx050

Project you plan to build : I'm sort of a jack-of-all-trades, I can do most of everything moderately well, but I'd more look forward to helping others out on the server achieve what they like.

Minecraft experience : 1.1 Beta

Tekkit/Technic Experience : Technic for almost a year, Tekkit for about five months

Why you want to join the server : I'd always looked for a multiplayer server that still felt like you were playing in single player, not feeling overwhelmed, as well as where people actually knew what they were doing. This fits the bill exactly!

IGN: Hirix

Project you plan to build: I have an idea I have been wanting recreate for a while, pretty much a large intricate underground Dwarven city of sorts. Will be made with fine detail and works when it is done and always wanted to get it onto a multiplayer server. Will be a huge project, possibly Being 251 x 251 x 21 if not more in size. Could do it all by hand and with out help, yes, but it will just take a while and it will get done at some point in time. When it is finished, I will even open it up to the public to view and live in, with it's large power generation system so anyone can use comfortably.

Minecraft experience: First starting on classic minecraft a couple of years ago, I quickly learned a few tricks and even became an admin. It wasn't until about a year and a half ago I got the beta and worked in survival and having to relearn it all over again and it was a lot of fun. From that I have been an admin on three different minecraft servers, one being tekkit.

Tekkit experience: I know how to create massive arrays for EU generation and crossbreading crops when it comes to IC2, I know how to play with and code the computers with RP2 and CC. I can create full automated systems using both Buildcraft and RedPower. Even further increase ultimate efficiency with EE2. When it comes down to it, I know tekkit to a science.

Why you want to join the server: I would like a whitelisted server that is well protected from griefers and trouble makers so I may be able to work on my projects in peace and hopefully even make a few acquaintances along the way. I have been looking for a server that is non-PvP, with a nice community, and with EE2 active without much limitations.

Extra Info: Message me even if you want my skype for further questions and to stay in contact.

IGN: atomic_stone

Project you plan to build: I want to build a huge Factory to live in where I can spend my days slowly advancing through Tekkit. I think my ultimate goal is to have a big production area of some kind. I also want to have a great time with friends and enjoy myself.

Minecraft experience: I have played Minecraft since the Alpha sale. I have always loved it and had a great time with others on awesome servers like this one. Now my old server has crashed and I need a new home where I can spend my downtime doing whatever I want (as long as it’s within the rules, of course :P).

Tekkit experience: I have played Tekkit for about 1 1/2 years. This was when Tekkit first came out as .zip file that you merged with your minecraft.jar.

Why you want to join the server: Because it looks like an awesome place when I can spend my time and find my own little place out in the wilderness where I can make a house and start a new adventure.

IGN:LEET_OWNAGE

Project you plan to build:1 EMC Farm, maybe a organized chest room/ore production room

Minecraft experience:Been playing Minecraft since it first started, and I have loved it ever since.

Tekkit experience:I have been playing with Tekkit off and on for the good part of 4 months roughly,So I still consider myself a Newb when it comes to building stuff.

Why you want to join the server:Looking forward for a Small community Based Tekkit Server with helpful Players/Staff, Looking for a server that doesn't use worldedit and admins cheat to gain their items unfairly.I just want to play, relax and have fun with it :)(The pvp part of Minecraft does not interest me 1 bit so that is a plus for me wanting to join this community.)

IGN: ItzSpacely

Project you plan to build: I love to build houses and when I am in the mood and can think well my houses look wonderful. I hope to sort of build more of a residential suburb, with the help of the other creative minds that I am sure you have on the server, this could be achieved.

Minecraft experience: I have been playing Vanilla Minecraft since beta 1.6.6

Tekkit experience: I have been playing tekkit/technic since 1.8.8 I know so much about tekkit. I really love the Magic aspects of it but on the other hand I would also categorize myself as a scientist as well. I know a lot about the mods: BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, RedPower, and Equivalent Exchange. I am also really interested in learning RailCraft.

Why you want to join the server: I love the server experience. I really enjoy Minecraft so much more when you are playing with friends. The thing I most enjoy is that there is no way to cheat in anything. Whenever my friend hosts his own server i get so frustrated that he spawns in items, and that is one thing that I fancy about public servers. I think that I would be a great addition to this server!

NO NO NO DO NOT WHITELIST HIM. He was on my old tekkit server, he griefed it totally out. In the rules we clearly said NO GRIEFING but he stole a total of 23 chests that got unlocked by server rollback, he took all the machines and wires than were unlocked, he basicaly stole EVERYTHING he could. DO NO WHITELIST him or this server WILL BE DOOMED. PS he griefed other server before, has lots of excuses. DO NOT listen to him please, I don't expect this so much but just in case I got whitelisted, I do not want my builds destroyed and so to other people's builds. This is just a fair warning, no offence.

haha i will admit i did do it but thats because everyone on there were complete dickheads to me so moral is don't be a dickhead too me

haha i will admit i did do it but thats because everyone on there were complete dickheads to me so moral is don't be a dickhead too me

No, moral of the story: if you're on a non-griefing server, don't grief.

Even more simple: don't break rules.

For the owners of this server, here's why iwantcoal is correct: http://imgur.com/a/qkGU7#0(the album I use to log my bans) and http://profserve.enjin.com/forum/m/4361677/viewthread/4085094-ban-report-zstar121 (his ban report)

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: devins111

Project you plan to build: I dont know what im gonna build but i do know that its gonna be epic but not very big!

Minecraft experience: I have playing minecraft for 1 and a half year and i haven't been banned on a server.

Tekkit experience: I have been playing Tekkit because i played Yogbox very much and then i got addicted to Tekkit, I im pretty good with machinery!

Why you want to join the server: Me and my friends were looking for a server that has no pvp, no griefing, and almost none banned. I think i found that kind of server!

Sorry for my bad English grammar!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons