Typo on Website

LukeHandle

I made mine, but it's not as cool. :P

EDIT: whoops, thread necromancy. :/ sorry bout that

I'm not an authority in the matter, but I don't think a two days delay is considered black magic. You have to take out the Necronomicon when the wife has been widowing for about a week.

I'm not an authority in the matter, but I don't think a two days delay is considered black magic. You have to take out the Necronomicon when the wife has been widowing for about a week.

I, on the ither hand, am an authority on Necromancy. A delay if a week, a week and a half maybe, is okay. once you go past two weeks, or if the thread is past the sevond page of its board, it's necromancy.

In general though, I think Necromancy is okayish if you have something moderately usedul to add to the discussion.

I, on the ither hand, am an authority on Necromancy. A delay if a week, a week and a half maybe, is okay. once you go past two weeks, or if the thread is past the sevond page of its board, it's necromancy.

You do realize this site has gotten popular enough recently that the 2nd page of the boards are mostly on the same day, let alone week, right?

yeah, I realized that. I went and checked the Necronomicon and saw that the latest revision was in 1995. I conferred with the Council of Warlocks, and they have granted me permission to revise the Necronomicon. I am currently working on this new edition of the Necronomicon, and should have it done by the end of the month.