[3.1.2]RC-Tekkit[PvP][150 slots][Open][Grief-Prevention][PvP Arena][Almost no banned items]

overload

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the prerequisites to all the ranks like how do you get member / advanced / vip / super vip?

You buy it with iConomy money. You get iConomy money with IC Credits. 1 Cr = $1. There is a guide @ spawn on how to make Credits. And you trade your Credits for $ at spawn as well. (4 refined iron makes 16 credits). Member is $3000 advanced is $10000. Vip and Super Vip only come by donating REAL $ through the /buy command (Buycraft) set up an account with them as many servers use it.

You buy it with iConomy money. You get iConomy money with IC Credits. 1 Cr = $1. There is a guide @ spawn on how to make Credits. And you trade your Credits for $ at spawn as well. (4 refined iron makes 16 credits). Member is $3000 advanced is $10000. Vip and Super Vip only come by donating REAL $ through the /buy command (Buycraft) set up an account with them as many servers use it.

ok thanks

Sorry, school time is starting and I was gone for all this time, it is probably someone's crappy factory that has terrible overflow or something like that.

Edit: appearantly there's no factory runing, I have logged in and with 5 players we had terrible load on ram which reached 10gb+

after restart it went back to normal 500-600mb.

Our tick is perfect, we got bunchload of free ram so it must be problem with host and it's badnwitch. For now we're trying to resolve it but it might need quite some time, sorry.

Could a DDoS attack be the cause of the server downtime? I was randomly looking though the top-voted servers on tekkitserverlist.com and saw that one was being accused of DDoS'ing other servers to get higher up in the rankings...

It might be, though the chance is realy small.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons