[3.1.2]RC-Tekkit[PvP][150 slots][Open][Grief-Prevention][PvP Arena][Almost no banned items]

overload

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i log in and am on for like 2 minutes or less then it disconnects and says:

Connection Lost

Internal exception:java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort:recv failed

And then it wont let me log back in for 2 minutes.

Edit-actually more like 45 seconds to a minute

Guys Guys this is the problem. Now from what I know this is nothing that has to do with the fact that somebody overloaded the server because he white listed the server and went on it and it still crashed. which means that the if there was a giant factory the chunk would'nt have load and it would've been fine.

But that's not the case which means it's either the host provider or the fact that there are 4 different worlds because i think that make lag which is unlikely since that there were 4 worlds from the beggining

Okay, so I had a thought. The city was sorta fun and once it got built up was mostly pretty cool looking. I did like the advantage that you could have stuff running in loaded chucks in the urban environment. But i really like the freedom of the open map. Would it be possible to do both on the same map. Like have a city around spawn and then a small protected area around that then the country. That way you get the city that you like with the advantages that it would offer and there is freedom for building and mining and tekkitness all in the same world. Still charge rent in the city for turnover of non players. But then people would have that much more choice. And I would think it would be pretty cool to have my city home and my country castle. Just a thought.

Okay, so I had a thought. The city was sorta fun and once it got built up was mostly pretty cool looking. I did like the advantage that you could have stuff running in loaded chucks in the urban environment. But i really like the freedom of the open map. Would it be possible to do both on the same map. Like have a city around spawn and then a small protected area around that then the country. That way you get the city that you like with the advantages that it would offer and there is freedom for building and mining and tekkitness all in the same world. Still charge rent in the city for turnover of non players. But then people would have that much more choice. And I would think it would be pretty cool to have my city home and my country castle. Just a thought.

This is a very possible scenario, we'll consider this in staff chat.

How come i can't look in my friends chest when he trusts me :(

It's becouse of plugin called LWC

To remove this problem please do /cmodify <friendname> and punch the chest that you want to share

In this case your friend has to do this.

you should make it so the spawn will be in the sky with shops like on an island and you can teleport to the ground to the city. Vip/advance (maby) and other important people get to live on the skyland.

or make it not into an island but if you have enough time or if youre bored make it into like a mother ship alien thing :D but that's too hard I think

BTW i like the server but i think that everyone liked the mining world and the city set up but u should be able to rent stuff in the city and on the out side of the city you should be able to set up land like castles did :)

Not at all! But I think that for those people who did like it and for the others who like the open freedom the city in the same world as the open claims would be ideal. For that matter there could be multiple cities if needed, easy as adding a warp. That's why I suggested it before the latest reset.

Before i left school i thought that i left my key in my locker (which then i found out i didnt) but i didnt know that so i got very mad kicking my leg against the locked door and then i found my key and went home

As soon as I took of my sock i found out that a part of my toe turned completly purple and that I couldn't feel it at all no matter how much i poked it

am i supposed to be worried or will it just fall off?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons