Tekkit for Xbox

• 2 weeks later...

There is near no chance that Tekkit will be on Xbox.

Mostly for 2 reasons that are nearly completely out of any ones hands. The first being that the Xbox can only just handle Minecraft vanilla with lag and a tiny world (considering the amount of items in Tekkit they would fill up the entire size of the world on Xbox and you need so much stuff for making all of the parts the Xbox world would not even have enough diamonds to make working quarry setup). The second being that the Xbox cannot handle Java no really I am not joking all of the Minecraft code had to be converted or rewritten in to C++ for an Xbox to be able to handle it.

So the chance that modders will spend time rewriting or converting there mods to make it work on a smaller world and be C++ is near zero. The modders already work really hard for near no money and this would just slow them down so much and take up loads more of there time.

Minecraft never should of been on Xbox *sigh*. I really wish more game developers would not give in to Microsoft making exclusive deals with them for huge amounts of money and Microsoft do it so much these days. Notch is great don't get me wrong but this deal should never of been made (and I am not saying that because I own a PlayStation I don't only a PC).

Good reply Sentinel. I can however, see why Notch made a deal with Microsoft. He has put serious unappreciated hours into Minecraft, as have the guys with Technic/Tekkit, so any money he can make back is probably very welcome.

My dabbling in Java has shown me how much time and effort and dedication it takes to get something like this off the ground and then keep it running.

Yea, I have to say.... if people just came here, used search (which i do - a lot) and left... there would not be anything to search.

Its an innocent question. Not worth the sarcastic effing answer

That argument doesn't function when someone had made the same fucking thread earlier in the day. stop being an idiot.

Hidden

That argument doesn't function when someone had made the same fucking thread earlier in the day. stop being an idiot.

man... another google question.... where I end up running into your nonsense.

Thanks for your contribution to the internet.

Its amazing

You should win the Nobel Peace Prize.

And is singing a post diminishing away at some small amount of Kbs that I am not aware of? Is the UN going to have to put a war on people that are signing their forum post? Is it causing world hunger or devastating our ozone layer? Is it now considered to be rude and/or improper to sign a proper question with: Sincerely or Thank you?

No?

Didn't think so.

Your nose must be permanently white, from it scraping the ceiling.

Contrary to your belief.... a post on a small forum, or any for that matter, does not invite you to the worlds largest pissing contest.

Grow up.

man... another google question.... where I end up running into your nonsense.

Thanks for your contribution to the internet.

Its amazing

You should win the Nobel Peace Prize.

And is singing a post diminishing away at some small amount of Kbs that I am not aware of? Is the UN going to have to put a war on people that are signing their forum post? Is it causing world hunger or devastating our ozone layer? Is it now considered to be rude and/or improper to sign a proper question with: Sincerely or Thank you?

No?

Didn't think so.

Your nose must be permanently white, from it scraping the ceiling.

Contrary to your belief.... a post on a small forum, or any for that matter, does not invite you to the worlds largest pissing contest.

Grow up.

Man, so susceptible. I never get why some people want just so much to sign their posts, as if their life depended on it. It's useless to sign your post, so you shouldn't do it. I see it as pretty basic logic.

Nah.... don't worry about it.

I only signed up to show how amazing that person was.

He/she truly needs to know just how much their impolite, unreasonable, and selfish post are an annoyence to people outside of this forum.

I googled 2 questions.... and found that person's disrespectful reply's.

No help

to no one

utterly useless

Man, so susceptible. I never get why some people want just so much to sign their posts, as if their life depended on it. It's useless to sign your post, so you shouldn't do it. I see it as pretty basic logic.

Lol.

It wasn't even me that signed my post.

I was just blown away at the warning someone was given because they.... wait for it..... signed their post. lmao

And technically..... i was not the first one that was susceptible... was I? When whoever came up with that rule.... was the one that was susceptible before me. Logic?

Nah.... don't worry about it.

I only signed up to show how amazing that person was.

He/she truly needs to know just how much their impolite, unreasonable, and selfish post are an annoyence to people outside of this forum.

I googled 2 questions.... and found that person's disrespectful reply's.

No help

to no one

utterly useless

Do yourself a favor. Lurk first. Jumping into a community to make snide comments before you know how the community functions is a sure way to get yourself in trouble.

Lol.

I was just blown away at the warning someone was given because they.... wait for it..... signed their post. lmao

And technically..... i was not the first one that was susceptible... was I? When whoever came up with that rule.... was the one that was susceptible before me. Logic?

I don't think you actually know how logic works. Also, i don't think you know how to use the word "susceptible". You really aren't off to a great start, are you?

Hidden

Lol.

I don't think you actually know how logic works. Also, i don't thnk you know how to use the word "susceptible". You really aren't off to a great start, are you?

How am i supposed to know someone else asked earlier? I have a life and don't reading every ****** thread in here. Jesus...

Edited that... kids around

Anyway.. not getting into this

Do you see the magical white box with the word "search" in it? well, you type things in it, and then it finds them for you. it's not complicated or time consuming.

Hey, just wondering if users will ever figure out how to use the search button?

yer well found a total of ZERO topics related to the OP's question. so your suggestion of using the search function is utter rubbish.

P.S you might want to read the rules.... mainly this one

Golden Rule: Ask yourself, "Is my post or reply actually interesting, funny, or contributing to the discussion at hand?" - if not, don't post.

ok back to the topic at hand. mods will never be on xbox or phones. it is to hard (Impossible) for modders to make mods just for console then get them approved by Microsoft.

yer well found a total of ZERO topics related to the OP's question. so your suggestion of using the search function is utter rubbish.

P.S you might want to read the rules.... mainly this one

Golden Rule: Ask yourself, "Is my post or reply actually interesting, funny, or contributing to the discussion at hand?" - if not, don't post.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/tekkit-mod-for-the-x-box-360.23030/#post-177952

One minute. literally.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/minecraft-xbox-360-edition.8613/

And then another after 5 minutes.