[6.0] [Map] Void Born - Technic map inspired by skyblock and its variations.

Tzarnal

for some reason, pretty much all modded in blocks (not entities) are invisible in your map. not anywhere else, just your map. I use the recommended build (6.07) with no add-ons. (I use treecapitator when playing tekkit, should already be there IMO.) If you know what the issue is, please fix it as the map becomes pretty much unplayable because I lost my transmutation tablet, there are mysterious unbreakable fence-like blocks that I can't see, and I have to do a scavenger hunt just to find a macerator.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason, pretty much all modded in blocks (not entities) are invisible in your map. not anywhere else, just your map. I use the recommended build (6.07) with no add-ons. (I use treecapitator when playing tekkit, should already be there IMO.) If you know what the issue is, please fix it as the map becomes pretty much unplayable because I lost my transmutation tablet, there are mysterious unbreakable fence-like blocks that I can't see, and I have to do a scavenger hunt just to find a macerator.

try replacing the Optifine smooth (for your version of MC) with Optifine regular (for your version of MC).

and how do I uninstall it?

There are threads on it but, in short, you don't.

Replacing it has gone over well for me but I'm not about to mess with the process of hunting the files and removing them hoping not to crash stuff. That's an endeavor you'll have to undertake elsewhere (another thread, I mean).

okay, I figured out how. I would post this elsewhere, but I only want to tell people here.

1. download the newest optifine standard for 1.1

2. open modpack.jar

3. delete wrupdatestate.class

4. drag and drop all files in the optifine zip into modpack.jar.

I tested it, and I found my transmutation tablets, the village has roofs, and my macerator is in plain sight. thanks for your help!

when i try to use it some blocks wont appear i assume this is do to corruption mostlikley because im on technic launce 1.0.1.3 i believe

Try changing your optifine to standard (for the proper version of Minecraft).

• 2 weeks later...

It's impossible to get Flint and Steel (If you're aiming for that which I think you are.)

Philosiphers stone + bucket does not work in 6.0, so you can't go to the nether, can I just remove a flint and bucket to hack in a flint and steel? Unless this isn't a mistake and is intentional and I'm forgetting something.

you can put a bucket into an alloy furnace i think to get the iron back

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...