[6.0] [Map] Void Born - Technic map inspired by skyblock and its variations.

Tzarnal

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er.. how do I make bronze without ores to dust?

If I had bronze I could make more UU matter so I could make clay.

There's a single piece of UU matter in one of the chests, but there's no way to make more. It can't be duplicated or transmuted.

Am I supposed to add it to my Thaumcraft config for smelting? What value should it have?

What about oil? Just occured to me.

Start learning about Forestry.

Er.. how do I make bronze without ores to dust?

If I had bronze I could make more UU matter so I could make clay.

There's a single piece of UU matter in one of the chests, but there's no way to make more. It can't be duplicated or transmuted.

Am I supposed to add it to my Thaumcraft config for smelting? What value should it have?

Bars will macerate.

Yay! When I saw that the guy who made SkyTable didn't support the Technic Pack I was about to get really annoyed, but then I found this! ;D

I know a few others have already started LP's of this, but I'm about to start one right now! If people want, I'll update with a link once it's up!

just something that might help with developing MP version of this is you can use IC2 teleporters. a bit different than thaumcraft portals, but with the solar arrays and a few mfsu's you can go very far. also mellenair (i don't care if i spelled that wrong) i can live without, and i think many others could aswell. keeping this in mind, making a SMP version of this wouldn't be to hard.

Hello There,

1. I am using TechnicLauncher that I just download yesterday.

2. I am playing Technic

3. I can not see any pipes, rubber trees, equivalentexchange items.

From

Wizzwazle Don't sign your posts.

PC Spec

Window 7

8 GB of DDR3

ATI 5670

Mod Edit: Why is this post here? This is nowhere near the bug section. Nowhere close. How do things like this happen? I am astounded every day.

So, I've started serious work on making a new version of Void Born now that most of the core technic mods have updated and 6.1 Dev Build is starting to shape up.

So here is a sneak peak at the new spawn location, ignore the ground I'm just building every major location in a separate flat mode map and merging it into one map at the last moment.

Don't worry, excruciating version will still give you your classic 1 block spawning place and puzzle just to find out how to start.

ovJ6Cl.png

iiQhbl.jpg

w2CQtl.jpg

On the topic of invisible blocks, sorry, I have no idea what causes this or how to fix it, your best bet is to go to the bug forums. This is generally true for other bugs too unless its very specifically related to this map you have a much better shot at getting it fixed in the right place instead of this thread.