TheGamingWaffle Posted June 11, 2016 Posted June 11, 2016 This server is very enjoyable and has a great staff. When I had an issue a staff member helped me straightaway and we cleared things up. I've been playing this server with my friends and we have had a great time.
ixtry Posted June 11, 2016 Posted June 11, 2016 Great server, many options and easy to understand for beginners
PhoenixFate Posted June 12, 2016 Posted June 12, 2016 Great server, has almost everything I have been searching for in a server; An economy, Land claim and Anti-Griefing, etc. Having a lot of fun.
Flawless_Killer12 Posted June 12, 2016 Posted June 12, 2016 Love this server no lag fun to play, and nearly no banned items.
PadMan1992 Posted June 12, 2016 Posted June 12, 2016 First Server tekkit legends always open and 0 lag , I'm Italian , and even if the server is remote, no lags anything, keep inventory and no chance of griefing , only drawback is the difficulty in esay and not difficult. Always people online and friendly staff
OgE_Twitch Posted June 14, 2016 Posted June 14, 2016 Pretty good server. Some silly rules such as no free items. I also wish there were more ways to get money. Other than that i love the server. My IGN is OgE_Twitch
storms243 Posted June 14, 2016 Posted June 14, 2016 I started playing on this server yesterday and its great! everyone is friendly and helpful. has zero lag for me i love it
Inforno_Fire Posted June 14, 2016 Posted June 14, 2016 (edited) Nice server, community and staff are helpful and nice. ~Inforno_Fire Edited June 15, 2016 by Inforno_Fire Added name
jdnole Posted June 15, 2016 Posted June 15, 2016 (edited) Server is great. it really is a no lag server and is honestly up 24/7 If i had to give it a rating out of 5 stars, I'd give it a 4.75 just because the server resets every so often so it minimizes the chance for lag and even with this i still get "rubber band" effects. great community admins and mods are on regularly. Edited June 16, 2016 by jdnole because, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker.
cooperinthedirt Posted June 16, 2016 Posted June 16, 2016 I have only played on this server for about 2 hours and I already like this server. Has better plugins then a lot of tekkit legend server. and this server doesnt crash every 5 minutews
Eckxecutioner Posted June 16, 2016 Posted June 16, 2016 (edited) So far, awesome. No block lag, and server is very active. Lots of people to talk and play with. Finally found a public server that is worth playing on. A+ 100% would reccommend! 10/10 ranking. Edited June 19, 2016 by Eckxecutioner updated after playing
Evolvedgamer1 Posted June 16, 2016 Posted June 16, 2016 The server is good but needs improvements to it's economy, if the server's economy is going to improve I recommend you think about doing these. 1. The "no free items" rule needs to have exceptions like for example, low tier items. 2. The "under/overpricing" rule needs to be nerfed extremely. This single rule has made trade and selling items something daring to do, making it very rare to see somebody performing a trade or buying something from another player because if that item is just a bit overpriced or underpriced could mean getting banned. I have seen so many players get banned for this stupid rule. It would be ideal to just set a limited range for how much something can cost depending on the item? Many of the admins that are on the server don't seem fit for such a important role, for example have seen admin bases with swastikas "offensive to the Jews", I have seen players get banned for some of the stupidest reasons, I have even seen admins just ban somebody on the spot without hearing all witnesses before making a decision! But besides that the server is good "if you play alone"
Zero2001 Posted June 17, 2016 Posted June 17, 2016 This Server Is Amazin I Love It To Bits And It Has Great People And Great Staff
keymarkel Posted June 17, 2016 Posted June 17, 2016 very good server no lag or toast as they call it good rank up will be playing more in the future
flame4839 Posted June 19, 2016 Posted June 19, 2016 The server is great found a horse within moments of exploring and don't lag very much.
silencfades Posted June 19, 2016 Posted June 19, 2016 a nice server with almost 0 banned items and little to no lag (while suporting 60 people) and a lot of friendly and helpfull people
LeNickID Posted June 19, 2016 Posted June 19, 2016 Really good server with Malls and few banned items, really good comunity with always some admins on to help you 10/10 IGN - "Need more potatos"
EldynGomez Posted June 20, 2016 Posted June 20, 2016 (edited) This is a nice server everyone in the server is polite and they deal with problems.They also help you by telling you stuff you do not know about. So overall the community is very nice.But there is one bad thing with the server its the mall. You can lag like crazy by going into the mall from all the floating items in the shop but overall the server is great! Edited June 20, 2016 by EldynGomez Wanted to add a con and not just pro's
MrCrafty2000 Posted June 20, 2016 Posted June 20, 2016 Great server I love this server only been on it for afew hours but it has never lagged
ralf2oo2 Posted June 20, 2016 Posted June 20, 2016 (edited) i made a video for the server Edited June 20, 2016 by ralf2oo2
Broli00 Posted June 20, 2016 Posted June 20, 2016 On 8/11/2015 at 3:40 PM, Rubbertjuh said: Love this server! very cool and beautiful!
Recommended Posts